British Speedway Forum

Leaving around Mid-day tomorrow, hope the weather holds, if not, wonder around Poole and see whats going on.

Dull but dry at the moment.

Our local weather forecast is suggesting light rain before lunch,clearing early afternoon and for a sunny evening.

This is my biggest meeting of the season.Supercedes any other meeting.

Ive just got to say goodbye to one of,if not THE the most exciting riders to ever grace the Pirates race jacket. :approve:

Dull but dry at the moment.

Our local weather forecast is suggesting light rain before lunch,clearing early afternoon and for a sunny evening.

This is my biggest meeting of the season.Supercedes any other meeting.

Ive just got to say goodbye to one of,if not THE the most exciting riders to ever grace the Pirates race jacket. :approve:

yes agree with you there Bob ,and good luck in the for what ever you do next Mark :)

yes agree with you there Bob ,and good luck in the for what ever you do next Mark :)

Really hoping to be able to get out of work and get to this one. Mark deserves a fantastic turnout and I hope it all goes well B)

Started raining 15 mins ago in the Poole area. :sad:

The forecast last night said we should expect a couple of wet bands through the day. Hopefully, it won't mess up tonight's meeting.

My son can't wait to see his first meeting of the year...

J

Hope everything goes well for Mark's Big Day as he has been a brilliant entertainer in the sport and his all action style is sadly lacking in many these days.

Glad he spent one season at Monmore Green, although it didn't go great for him, it was a pleasure to see him on the good days he had there going through the smasllest of gaps and riding the boards.

Hope the weather keeps off.

Really disappointed in a way.

I will be there to say goodbye to an absolute legend and the reason I love speedway, however 14 riders?

I can't stand testimonials/farewells meetings that have teams. I've got no affinity to either team so I don't care who wins.

Means there is no atmosphere at all.

Don't worry Silver Bee - It IS an individual.

I think, at the time the names were released, there were still two to be confirmed.

Oh and don't forget Mark will be doing some "noisy" laps!!

How's the weather looking in Poole? Been raining here since 10am...

Very, very light drizzle at present. Hasn't properly rained for a couple of hours. Fingers crossed!

J

Updates for the meeting will be available here

but you don't want to watch those - if you can get over to Wimborne Road and support England's last world champion, the way things are going it might be a long time before someone else takes on that mantle

Well considering the weather normally passes us 1st in Weymouth, it hasnt rained here since 1:00ish and its been bright sunshine for thelast half an hour, so fingers crossed weather is looking very good :)

Well considering the weather normally passes us 1st in Weymouth, it hasnt rained here since 1:00ish and its been bright sunshine for thelast half an hour, so fingers crossed weather is looking very good :)

Just pulled up in the carpark . It's overcast but no rain .

Strange that this hasn't been updated since 3.30. Any news on Davies?

Great shame to have any injury come from what looked like a good meeting to honour Mark.

Unlikely to get any firm news on Alex until tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Strange that this hasn't been updated since 3.30. Any news on Davies?

think you need to change your clock Impy!!!