British Speedway Forum

News is Bondarenko replaces Bager for Leicester

Hart in for Mills Ipswich

Lawson for Kildemand Workington.

Have we got 4 fit riders - or even 4 partially fit riders - to put out Fra? We could see Paulco out there yet!

Can't , i'm not there either . Seen quite enough of the M74/M6 recently . Had it been a league match , i would have went , but i've little or no interest in this .

Can't , i'm not there either . Seen quite enough of the M74/M6 recently . Had it been a league match , i would have went , but i've little or no interest in this .

Aye, quite agreed - I'll go to Leicester for the League meeting later in the year I expect, but with the team we have out for this and the price to get in I decided to give it a miss. There's more chance of Amy Winehouse delivering me breakfast in bed than there is of us even getting on the podium.

Still bright but lots of cloud about now - some looking a bit dodgy - wind is blowing a bit so hopefully will move them away fairly quickly.

Think Sheffield should do well. We've got a really good top three with Auty,Parker and Ashworth who should all score a good amount. Doubt we'll win it but I think we'll get a place on the podium.

Think Sheffield should do well. We've got a really good top three with Auty,Parker and Ashworth who should all score a good amount. Doubt we'll win it but I think we'll get a place on the podium.

If Glasgow don't win I'd like to see you winning for Shane in his final season. He fully deserves it. Top man!

If Glasgow don't win I'd like to see you winning for Shane in his final season. He fully deserves it. Top man!

It'll be close. Can see a final of ourselves, Glasgow, Leicester and Redcar.

Edited by spin king junior

Sheffield, Workington, Glasgow

Lets hope cookie can pick up his previous form at leicester and forget his woeful previous few meetings

There's more chance of Amy Winehouse delivering me breakfast in bed than there is of us even getting on the podium.

You'll be lucky Naj.............They haven't got one here !!! :-)

Edited by womble53

Quite a farce really now. Look how weak half of these teams look. Most of the teams only have 2 riders who will perform. Workington or Sheffield should quite easily win.

Great excitement when they announced a new speedway track at Leicester... The stadium is good, the people are friendly, the admission prices are fair. Unfortunately they forgot the most important thing, the track... I've been twice this year and each time it's been rubbish!!

Great excitement when they announced a new speedway track at Leicester... The stadium is good, the people are friendly, the admission prices are fair. Unfortunately they forgot the most important thing, the track... I've been twice this year and each time it's been rubbish!!

Similar to Rye House then,Shads? :wink: