British Speedway Forum

Obviously,PK the logical choice to replace Tai.

But has he other engagements ?.

Being confirmed tonight.

No more irrelevant and a darn sight more intelligent than the ridiculous statement in your original post slagging off the Chapmans.

Well sorry if you feel my opinion lacks intelligence....but at least i am respectful of peoples opinions!!

Ales Dryml replaces Danny King after he crashed in Poland yesterday and has a suspected broken Vertebrae...

Well sorry if you feel my opinion lacks intelligence....but at least i am respectful of peoples opinions!!

Ouch. :rofl:

What's is watts excuse?

Poole will do anything to win a trophy and the logical choice for the Kings Lynn track is Darcy Ward but please don't try and paint a rosy picture of gallantry on behalf of Watt to sacrifice himself for the club, Fat Maud told him he was out and Darcy was in and that was that :rolleyes:

Where is PK?

Might be the weekly SAGA meeting tomorrow so he can't make it! :lol:

Interesting that the NL section of the rule book has the following rule, "17.9.7 It is mandatory for Riders to appear in the NL 4TT, NL BP & NLRC; Riders will be suspended from their next 2 Home Meetings in contravention, subject to MC confirmation." yet it's not in the EL or PL bit. Shame really.

Yet you say "Kings Lynn speedway, to my understanding wanted Peterborough out of business to increase there fan base" - a pathetic unsubstantiated piece of tittle-tattle that's hardly respectful of KL Management or their opinions.

Care to cite your sources?

I will be updating on this match on wednesday for the speedway updates site.

If anyone knows the format for this meeting and which teams will ride against each other in each heat. Please send me a message with the format to help me set up the meeting thread on Tuesday Evening.

apparently the same format was used for the PL Pairs at Somerset last year....

Could someone please make a race card for this event.

would try to make one myself, but just would'nt know where or how to start :blink:

Has there been a confirmed line-up for this meeting yet ?

Good News

It's taken a couple of hours coding and trying to 'reverse engineer' the line-up/format from last years Premier Pairs event, however, i've made a super scorecard.

Bad News

I'm reasonably confident i have the match-ups done correctly. Unfortunately, unless someone can confirm that i have also worked out the helmet colours for each race correctly, i'm not prepared to put it out there for download.

I'm perfectly certain i'll be printing it out using it as i'm reasonably confident i have it sussed. I'll be waiting until late afternoon anyway in case any more riders drop out of the meeting.

If anyone has a programme from last years Premier Pairs and can check it for me, i'll come back tomorrow early afternoon to see if the following test questions have been answered.

1. Did the King's Lynn pairing Kevin Doolan and Kozza Smith wear Red and Blue respectively in heats 5, 11 and 17?

2. Did they wear White and Yellow respectively in heat 1?

This part has got me worried if i've figured it correctly lol.

3. Did the Newcastle pair of Kenni Larsen and Mark Lemon wear Red and Blue for all of their heats, namely, 1, 7, 13, and 19.

If anyone does have access to such info please feel free to throw a few more examples of riders helmet colours in the races.

In the absence of a detailed helmet list of the meeting last year or a link to one on a webpage, i'll probably still make it available if the above all match positive. It seems a shame to hog it all to myself if i do have it worked out. I'm trusting of course that the line up of teams advertised all over is indeed the draw order of them too. It isn't alphabetical so i presume it is indeed in draw order.

GOOD NEWS UPDATE

As Victor Meldrew would say 'i donnnn't believe it' I could have saved myself a good hour's toil. I decided to check Google's cache for previous years 'Speedway Regulations' as the 2011 version doesn't contain the format for the meeting. Lo and behold in the 2009 version is the format for the ten pair version. There would have been a few errors in the one i was trying to work out backwards.

So hoping that they haven't (1.) tweaked that formula and (2.) the line-up is listed in draw order, i'll make a race card available. I'll wait until late afternoon before putting it online so i can try and include late rider changes.

Unlike my Grand Prix race cards this one is provided at your own risk. Only on grounds of possible errors (two mentioned above) and not because it will self destruct and explode :lol: Also, i should point out that unlike the GP cards this is to be printed in 'landscape' mode. It's a good clear large print size and printable on both sides of a sheet or two pages obviously.

It should therefore be available later tomorrow on the race card page, no advertising, direct download etc. etc.

http://speedway.manchesterpaul.net/racecards.html

Edited by manchesterpaul