British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Buxton (nl)

I did suggest the name Mark Baseby on here a couple of weeks back, who would you suggest ?

Hi Martin,

Even if I agreed with you about it being a big win for the Young Stars on Wednesday, that wouldn't be the way for me to try and promote the meeting.

Come along on Wednesday and see the Young Stars slaughter Buxton, as they are so poor this year, they haven'y got a hope in hell. Don't think it would work do you?

Positivity is the name of the game, and I'm sure the 'Hitmen' will push us all the way :wink:

Hope you're well mate, and that Chris is enjoying life with Belle Vue.

Take care

Mike

Just seen the line up for Buxton and whilst the reserves may just swing it for KL, the outcome will be closer than I thought. It may well get quite close and it should be a cracking meeting. I hope the weather holds out for you down at the NA and that the supporters turn out in force to show some support for the youngsters.

Edited by Great Central

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

:rofl:

If he's busy, Wayne Dunworth would do.

yeah boi 80.00 a pt may drag me out of bed lol ,track always to slick for me .lol

Still need a texter...anyone?

I have PM'd Sue about doing updates but not heard anything.

Do folks want them on here?

Doing brief updates on www.twitter.com/Speedball74 if anyone gives a toss lol

excellent :approve:

well done Young Stars. Welcome back Scott, good score tonight.

You've had some very good scores at Mildenhall so hope for

more of the same at Mildenhall on Sunday.

Hope Darren is ok

I have PM'd Sue about doing updates but not heard anything.

Do folks want them on here?

Thanks for the offer Speedball, unfortunately at the time you pm'd me, I was doing battle in the local fuel station (massive queues, what is that all about?) and Morrisons and then cooking and eating dinner, so have only just got back online.

Sorry I let you all down people.

Would someone be kind enough to post the Buxton rider's scores so that I can update the Buxton Facebook Group? Thanks in advance. :)

No probs Sue. It was very late that I decided to go tonight.

Cracking meeting but spoilt by the injuries to Darren and Lewis. I'm told Darren has a broken femur and Lewis a badly swollen ankle but hopefully not broken.

Killer Cat - the scores are on my Twitter page (see link above). I'm on my phone so can't paste them across to here.