British Speedway Forum

I can't see why anyone would dislike him.

His fall cost me £360. I'm over it now though!

Edited by hatcham

I imagine once the new stadium at Belle Vue is finished it will get a GP.But who knows whether the track will be a good one for racing or not :unsure:

Cardiff will stay, the new track at B Vue has been promised the SWC by O Olsen

Ah, but the person who posted the attack on Chris Holder has a major problem with anything or anybody remotely Australian, Blazeaway; in fact there's quite a lot of it about - I put it down to personal inadequacies and envy.

Well Done Greg - Oldies Rule, OK?

Another case of attacking the poster?

Cardiff will stay, the new track at B Vue has been promised the SWC by O Olsen

I wasn't suggesting Belle Vue would get a GP in place of Cardiff.The talk was about an additional GP in Britain :rolleyes:

My thoughts were the SWC every few years wouldn't be enough for Belle Vue.

During one commentary from Jan he said Greg Holder and Chris Hancock, god help Tatum or Pearson if they had said that.

I could be wrong but I thought that was Steve Brandon that said that?

Well after reading a few pages it seems that alot of Peeps like Jan,please bear in mind when slaging of our British commentators that others do make mistakes.

During one commentary from Jan he said Greg Holder and Chris Hancock, god help Tatum or Pearson if they had said that.

That was Steve Brandon who said that to Greg. I wasn't sure if it was deliberate or not.

I could be wrong but I thought that was Steve Brandon that said that?

You're lucky you could hear Brando's interviews - our feed went strangely quiet whenever they crossed to the Pits.

Yes the technical insight really brought home what has been missing from the majority of commentaries, GP and EL!

lIKE OTHERS HAVE SAID IT WAS A PLEASURE FOR ONCE TO SIT AND LISTEN to some infomation about people.costs of ,equipment after lindback crashed,and general info about track records etc.Jan seemed really clued up with what was going on,and again like others have said it seems to have brushed off on pearson as well giving some info about Holtas clutch lever etc.Now we have the commentry sussed at long last all we have to do now is dig up the track at the marketa staduim so next year everything will fall in place !!

Edited by speedy den boy

As so many others have said, the racing at Prague is consistantly poor, perhaps it's time to take that venue off the calendar? Personally, I'd like to see another GP over here, perhaps at Wolverhampton, which would certainly pose a different challenge yo the riders!

Pretty sure that Wolves doesn't comply with regulations for FIM events (too narrow exiting the corners I believe). Brandon or EOES for me!

Edited by TrueBee

lIKE OTHERS HAVE SAID IT WAS A PLEASURE FOR ONCE TO SIT AND LISTEN to some infomation about people.costs of ,equipment after lindback crashed,and general info about track records etc.Jan seemed really clued up with what was going on,and again like others have said it seems to have brushed off on pearson as well giving some info about Holtas clutch lever etc.Now we have the commentry sussed at long last all we have to do now is dig up the track at the marketa staduim so next year everything will fall in place !!

THAT may be about to happen ... and about time too!

Can i suggest they also do an Ipswich and take a metre off the inside line all the way around

I THINK that is part of the plan ... for more see Speedway Star this week (plug, plug!)

THAT may be about to happen ... and about time too!

I'll believe it when I see it, we were told they were going to do that about 3 years ago, no change.

I'll believe it when I see it, we were told they were going to do that about 3 years ago, no change.

THEY have no choice as a result of new FIM regulations which come into force next year ...

would that be the special clutch set up :blink: he had just pointed it down a bit. get rid of pearson and tatum i say B)