5 Poles - Pepe, Ulamek, KK, Buczkowski and Walasek

4 Danes - Hans, Bjarne, Jesper B and Madsen

3 Swedes - Ljung, Gustafsson and Lindback

1 Russian - Golubowskij

1 Slovenian - Zagar

1 Slovakian - Vaculik

1 Finn - Joonas

and 0 Brits....

Just shows our level. If Bomber doesn't pull his finger out in the GPs I fail to see how we can justify having a Brit next season.

We can't. He needs a storming second half to the season again or he's out on his ear and there's nobody to take his place.

------------------------------

But before people start to slate him and the other Brits too much just take a look at the qualifiers again. How many nations have got a load of youngsters coming through? Most of the qualifiers have either been there before or are older rather than emerging. 'Everybody' goes on about all the Aussies that are coming through but how many qualified?

Anybody know what happend to Kildemand? Seen he had 2 rides but took no more. Injury? Bike problems? Something else?

Very sorry state of affairs that we have no Brits progressing.

Obviously all our hopes now rest with Bomber finding GP form to qualify for next year.

That said these 'semis' appear to be very hard fought, and I would sincerely hope that the 'younger' qualifiers progress to nest years GP series to add some spice.

It might not be right but it's unlikely we will be britless

If Bomber doesnt make the top 8 .... and doesnt get near to the top 8 and justify a WC ......isnt it likely that Tai will be offered a way back in?

Love the romance of the world championships but we arent naive about the business side of it are we?

So I make the finalists....

5 Poles - Pepe, Ulamek, KK, Buczkowski and Walasek

4 Danes - Hans, Bjarne, Jesper B and Madsen

3 Swedes - Ljung, Gustafsson and Lindback

1 Russian - Golubowskij

1 Slovenian - Zagar

1 Slovakian - Vaculik

1 Finn - Joonas

and 0 Brits....

Have to say none of make me excited. There's a couple it would be nice to see their faces involved but they would be out of their depth.

It might not be right but it's unlikely we will be britless

If Bomber doesnt make the top 8 .... and doesnt get near to the top 8 and justify a WC ......isnt it likely that Tai will be offered a way back in?

Love the romance of the world championships but we arent naive about the business side of it are we?

Concur, i.e. Bomber or Tai, in the event of the formers non-qualification

Have to say none of make me excited. There's a couple it would be nice to see their faces involved but they would be out of their depth.

it's a shame .... in losing Darcy and Pawlicki we've lost two of the exciting young packages who could possibly have made something stick

9 of the guys through are ex GP guys

6 of them have experienced some of the worst seasons in GP history

I hope that whoever the final 3 are... secure the necessary sponsorship and team around them to actually compete

Just shows our level. If Bomber doesn't pull his finger out in the GPs I fail to see how we can justify having a Brit next season.

Of course Chris Harris will be in the GP’s next year after all he finished equal fifth last season far ahead of both N.Pedersen and A.Jonsson,.who were both invited back. Added to the fact he’s the only Brit. It’s bound to happen that Chris will be back in 2012 and maybe that’s the problem as Britain’s number 1 he’s sitting there in the comfort zone ?for one more season at least?

Edited by Pirio Barre

Did darcy go through?

No doubt BFD will be online at some point to let you know :D

No doubt BFD will be online at some point to let you know :D

...........and there's me thinking you knew everything.