British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Belle Vue (nl)

Do you ever find yourself in the position where you're dribbling saliva, much the same way as some old geezer does that pops out from behind a tree in a raincoat?

If the answer is yes, then you can be happy in the knowledge that you haven't suddenly become a pervert, but that you're excitement levels are reacing fever pitch in anticipation of the forthcoming King's Lynn 'Young Stars' meeting against the Belle Vue 'Colts'.

Once the euphoria of todays Andy Murray match against Rafal Nadal at Wimbledon is out of the way, you'll have little to concentrate on, other than next Wednesday, so if needs be, see your GP to get some pills to contain yourself until the BIG night.

The world and his friend appreciate the scoring power and ability of the likes of Byron Bekker, Kyle Howarth, Adam McKinna, Karl Mason, Scott Richardson & Jason Garrity, but main public and media interest will centre on the return to the Norfolk Arena of Leicester born Chris David Widman.

Yes folks, it's true, Chris will be with us on Wednesday, eager to put one over his former King's Lynn team-mates, and like a total eclipse of the sun, it brings a rare chance to witness something special.

A few weeks ago, we at King's Lynn were so lucky to be in attendance on the night Emil Sayfutdinov came to town, and now we have a chance to party again, but this time with the arrival of Chris David Widman..........and his Dad!!!

The club are expecting a massive turn-out for the World Team Cup on the 11th July, but I just reckon (so early in the morning and I'm drunk :drink: ) that KING'S LYNN v BELLE VUE on Wednesday 6th July at 7.30pm will entice an even bigger crowd.

What ever you do, don't give this meeting a miss, as it'll be something you'll live to regret for the rest of your lives.

So just to round up, King's Lynn 'Young Stars' v Belle Vue 'Colts' starring CHRIS DAVID WIDMAN at the Norfolk Arena on Wednesday 6th July at 7.30pm.

Admission: Adults £10 Concessions £8 12-15's £3 and Under 11's Free. Full colour programme £1.

Now where have I put my pills, I need to lay down :wink:

Jason Garrity is definitely the one I'm looking forward to seeing the most round the NA.

Another tough night on the cards for the Young Stars and losing Lewis Kerr could be crucial. I'm expecting Belle Vue to take the 4 points to be frankly honest.

Do you ever find yourself in the position where you're dribbling saliva, much the same way as some old geezer does that pops out from behind a tree in a raincoat?

If the answer is yes, then you can be happy in the knowledge that you haven't suddenly become a pervert, but that you're excitement levels are reacing fever pitch in anticipation of the forthcoming King's Lynn 'Young Stars' meeting against the Belle Vue 'Colts'.

Once the euphoria of todays Andy Murray match against Rafal Nadal at Wimbledon is out of the way, you'll have little to concentrate on, other than next Wednesday, so if needs be, see your GP to get some pills to contain yourself until the BIG night.

The world and his friend appreciate the scoring power and ability of the likes of Byron Bekker, Kyle Howarth, Adam McKinna, Karl Mason, Scott Richardson & Jason Garrity, but main public and media interest will centre on the return to the Norfolk Arena of Leicester born Chris David Widman.

Yes folks, it's true, Chris will be with us on Wednesday, eager to put one over his former King's Lynn team-mates, and like a total eclipse of the sun, it brings a rare chance to witness something special.

A few weeks ago, we at King's Lynn were so lucky to be in attendance on the night Emil Sayfutdinov came to town, and now we have a chance to party again, but this time with the arrival of Chris David Widman..........and his Dad!!!

The club are expecting a massive turn-out for the World Team Cup on the 11th July, but I just reckon (so early in the morning and I'm drunk :drink: ) that KING'S LYNN v BELLE VUE on Wednesday 6th July at 7.30pm will entice an even bigger crowd.

What ever you do, don't give this meeting a miss, as it'll be something you'll live to regret for the rest of your lives.

So just to round up, King's Lynn 'Young Stars' v Belle Vue 'Colts' starring CHRIS DAVID WIDMAN at the Norfolk Arena on Wednesday 6th July at 7.30pm.

Admission: Adults £10 Concessions £8 12-15's £3 and Under 11's Free. Full colour programme £1.

Now where have I put my pills, I need to lay down :wink:

Mike,

We were hoping to drop by, score a couple of points and leave without any fuss. Now you have wrecked our plans!!

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us and the racing lives up to your expectation and the crowds come flocking in on the wave of anticipation that you have generated. See you on Wednesday.

Martin

Edited by Great Central

see your GP to get some pills to contain yourself until the BIG night.

No need for any kind of visit to the medicin man that was exactly the tonic I needed :cheers:

Mike,

We were hoping to drop by, score a couple of points and leave without any fuss. Now you have wrecked our plans!!

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us and the racing lives up to your expectation and the crowds come flocking in on the wave of anticiaption that you have generated. See you on Wednesday.

Martin

Many rides with high expectancy levels drop by and only score a couple of points and leave without any fuss, so no need to feel your plans have been wrecked.

But such is the fan base of your bairn, that I'll be surprised if SKY aren't in attendance to capture the moment, so no pressure mate :cheers:

Many rides with high expectancy levels drop by and only score a couple of points and leave without any fuss, so no need to feel your plans have been wrecked.

But such is the fan base of your bairn, that I'll be surprised if SKY aren't in attendance to capture the moment, so no pressure mate :cheers:

Be warned Mr. Morosely! Men in white coats spotted heading your way so best hide mate! :wink:

Be warned Mr. Morosely! Men in white coats spotted heading your way so best hide mate! :wink:

Oh no, have they finished with you then? I thought next port of call would have been Chris Golding, but if that ain't the case, I'd better get under the air-raid shelter PDQ.

I should be in attendance this week, probably standing with screamer and his back straight massive :cheers:

If the updates site needs a texter give me a shout :drink:

This will be second meeting in a row we will have to miss because of the boss is working, doesn't happen very often though, just unfortunate this year. I may try and get myself but it is difficult for me on my own, unable to carry chair and use crutches !!! so looks like I will miss young Chris. :sad::cry: :cry:

This will be second meeting in a row we will have to miss because of the boss is working, doesn't happen very often though, just unfortunate this year. I may try and get myself but it is difficult for me on my own, unable to carry chair and use crutches !!! so looks like I will miss young Chris. :sad::cry: :cry:

Good lord Whippy, Chris ain't that young.....well he doesn't look it anyway :wink::wink:

Good lord Whippy, Chris ain't that young.....well he doesn't look it anyway :wink::wink:

He is a lot younger than me Mike :o :o

I'm afraid I can't answer any questions that may follow this post, because I don't have any answers.

The official line-up that I've been given is: -

1. Kyle Hughes 8.96

2. Lewis Kerr 5.48

3. Scott Campos 4.82

4. Jake Knight 7.14

5. James Cocke 7.61 ©

6. Tom Stokes 3.42

7. Oliver Rayson 3.56

I'm afraid I can't answer any questions that may follow this post, because I don't have any answers.

The official line-up that I've been given is: -

1. Kyle Hughes 8.96

2. Lewis Kerr 5.48

3. Scott Campos 4.82

4. Jake Knight 7.14

5. James Cocke 7.61 ©

6. Tom Stokes 3.42

7. Oliver Rayson 3.56

Has this meeting been called off?

Adam McKinna says on his Facebook status that "no meeting on wednesday now wonder how long this racing drought is gonna last."