British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs

Anyone with a decent stream? The one previously listed is stalling all the time for me.

zielona gora meeting is now off

It's now confirmed that the Zielona Gora match has been cancelled and will be restaged on Wednesday or Thursday.

Edit - Too slow...Phil beat me to it :)

I guess this might suit Falubaz with Hancock not having been available today. They will be hoping that he is back for the new date.

Edited by HenryW

Thanks my friend. I got in the first two heats and then spent the next few hours explaining the rudiments of the game to a bunch of American "soccer moms" :lol: .I hope your day went well. In the United States if your marriage lasts 5 years you get a "congratulations" letter from Obama.10 years and they fly Cliff Richard in to sing it to you. :lol: Shame about the deluge in the Green Hills but i now get to see it live later this week.

Regards. Alan

Zielona Gora v Gorzow re-arranged for Wednesday 21st start time to be arranged-bit of a problem with TVP covering a football match and wanting a 16.00 start time-Zielona Gora are not happy as fans will still be at work so it might start at 21.00(8pm uk time)

This match is all what Polish speedway is about-great atmosphere and racing to match.

Sure was!!An unforgettable weekend of racing started on Friday with Polonia v Gdansk,then Torun v Leszno yesterday!!The flight out of Poznan to Luton this morning is worth a mention too with Nicki Pedersen,Wuffy,Batch,Darcy,Chris Holder and Scott Nicholls all on board!! :lol:

Sure was!!An unforgettable weekend of racing started on Friday with Polonia v Gdansk,then Torun v Leszno yesterday!!The flight out of Poznan to Luton this morning is worth a mention too with Nicki Pedersen,Wuffy,Batch,Darcy,Chris Holder and Scott Nicholls all on board!! :lol:

Good old Wizzair my favourite airline-premier inn just down the road from the airport for breakfast when it lands.

Good old Wizzair my favourite airline-premier inn just down the road from the airport for breakfast when it lands.

Well impressed with Wizzair I must say.Much better than the other budget airlines :wink:

Well impressed with Wizzair I must say.Much better than the other budget airlines :wink:

Must be good then, I did not think that Ryan Air were that bad when we used them in April. :cheers:

Must be good then, I did not think that Ryan Air were that bad when we used them in April. :cheers:

They're cattle trucks compared to Wizzair mate.Proper seats that you can fit into and recline.The staff onboard their aircrafts are pretty good too.Good enough for Nicki P anyway. :wink:

Zielona Gora v Gorzow re-arranged for Wednesday 21st start time to be arranged-bit of a problem with TVP covering a football match and wanting a 16.00 start time-Zielona Gora are not happy as fans will still be at work so it might start at 21.00(8pm uk time)

Now confirmed as 7.30pm (uk time) start

http://soccer-live.com.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Could any of our Polish speaking forum friends give us a view on the Leszno situation and what is likely to happen-is there a real danger that Leszno will pull out and therefore will Torun take their place ?