British Speedway Forum

In that case you dont know very many..

You dont need to go often to know what the majority of Berwick fans feelings on Gjedde are. :cheers:

Only the sad ones who know nothing actually care now, people like yourself. Anyone with half a brain realises Alden works out better for Berwick and Gjedde vice versa for Newport, get over it why dont you.

Only the sad ones who know nothing actually care now, people like yourself. Anyone with half a brain realises Alden works out better for Berwick and Gjedde vice versa for Newport, get over it why dont you.

Of course he does, but Gjedde is still a prat and like it or not the majority of Berwick fans think that, and will continue to do so.

Come up and tell me to my face to get over it. :cheers:

Of course he does, but Gjedde is still a prat and like it or not the majority of Berwick fans think that, and will continue to do so.

I'd be more than happy to but your never there are you, makes it a bit tricky doesnt it!

OK, he still has something to give a PL level, but not top of the tree events like the PLRC.

Past his sell by date.

Saw Charlie score 11 at EL level at Swindon on Thursday, so he's still a more than capable performer. However, I think you'll find he was ill yesterday.

All the best

Rob

plenty of roadside parking behind KFC (across the road from the stadium)

I forgot to Thank you for posting about this. Saved us a lot of time queuing and waiting to get out of the Car Park and will be useful for future years. Thanks very much.

You don't like meeting people of the Internet??

P*sh - the majority of Berwick fans, rightly still think he is a prat and will rightly continue to do so. :approve:

A 10.5 prat :D

I'd be more than happy to but your never there are you, makes it a bit tricky doesnt it!

See you Saturday then.

You don't like meeting people of the Internet??

I dont but when it comes to someone who is a bit stalkerish better to know who they are, never know what they are up to. :cheers:

A 10.5 prat :D

What is his average for team building next season - he wil be a good signing for someone, shame it might not be Newport. :cheers:

Classic WJM... Asking people to meet him face to face !!!

What I find hilarious is the amount of Berwick fans who think WJM is an arse... Ok we may have had our arguments lately but at least most Berwick fans put across a decent argument... WJM gets stumped and completely ignores the point being made to him.

Most berwick fans on here cannot stand you wjm... Don't that tell you something ?

Read the Coventry Vs KL thread... that track produced some of the fastest of the year yet almost all the riders moaned about it.

You seen enough of Charlie on Friday and possibly Saturday to know he is class.

lets see what the riders have to say about lastnights track shall we.

I wonder if we will see Charlie in a couple of weeks or weather he will be to scared to go in the pits being a wall around it etc

See you Saturday then.

I dont but when it comes to someone who is a bit stalkerish better to know who they are, never know what they are up to. :cheers:

What is his average for team building next season - he wil be a good signing for someone, shame it might not be Newport. :cheers:

A bit under 9 (still higher than king alden) which includes the torrid time he had at berwick.

If he isn't back next year then good luck to him... Only reason he won't be back is if he goes full time EL

Classic WJM... Asking people to meet him face to face !!!

What I find hilarious is the amount of Berwick fans who think WJM is an arse... Ok we may have had our arguments lately but at least most Berwick fans put across a decent argument... WJM gets stumped and completely ignores the point being made to him.

Most berwick fans on here cannot stand you wjm... Don't that tell you something ?

It tells me it is people like screm, taffy, KBF etc and they arent really people worth giving a sh*t about. :party:

He goes with his Dad so he can hold his hand :rolleyes:

I go to the speedway with people, yes. How weird is that. :rofl:

I wonder if we will see Charlie in a couple of weeks or weather he will be to scared to go in the pits being a wall around it etc

Was all set to last time before it was rained off so not sure why he won't show this time...

Oh this is a nice surprise...another thread turns into an endless argument about Charlie Gjedde.

Gee it a rest, its the same p*sh getting posted every time.

"Gjedde took the piss, but both clubs are better off now, have a look at the averages and see whos better, Gjeddes lost it", blah blah blah.

Boring