British Speedway Forum

It tells me it is people like screm, taffy, KBF etc and they arent really people worth giving a sh*t about. :party:

I go to the speedway with people, yes. How weird is that. :rofl:

Yawn!

some of u's on here are a laugh.. so far up charlie behind he can only race one track which is newport or tracks with a bouncy castle round it..

it doesn't really matter how much alden score least he tries all the time home and away, and made it into the semis i think if his engine didnt blow up on the line he would have made the finals. He done all the berwick fans there proud :)

And for charlie think all the berwick fans are well over him and just winding you all up, hope he enjoyed his welcome yest. and highly doubt he'll be at berwick in a few weeks due to 'old injuries' or 'illness' with what he pulled out of yest meeting. which highly doubt just a chicken cos he wasn't doing much in his 1st race he was going backwards.

Pmsl...

A one track pony.

You don't average over ten from 25 meetings being a one track pony :lol:

And of course he'll be at berwick in a few weeks time.

The word coming from Newport is he was genuinely ill yesterday and wasn't feeling the best Saturday at newport either, when he was offered heat 15 but turned it down because he felt worse for wear, and felt a lot worse yesterday.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of you slating him now.... Just glad we got him on such a low average because your promotion were too thick to see what he was up to, I mean that's why you hate him isn't it?!

Pmsl...

The word coming from Newport is he was genuinely ill yesterday and wasn't feeling the best Saturday at newport either, when he was offered heat 15 but turned it down because he felt worse for wear, and felt a lot worse yesterday.

I thought he withdrew due to old injury?? not becauses he was feeling ill???

Pmsl...

A one track pony.

You don't average over ten from 25 meetings being a one track pony :lol:

And of course he'll be at berwick in a few weeks time.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of you slating him now.... Just glad we got him on such a low average because your promotion were too thick to see what he was up to, I mean that's why you hate him isn't it?!

nah i dont hate him he just a fool.. there two reason why he pulled out yest so clearly a lier and cheat if you dont feel well you dont go to work, he let your club down yest and the fans that travelled up. both clubs have what they want end of, least we no we have a no.1 next season.

I thought he withdrew due to old injury?? not becauses he was feeling ill???

he withdrew cause he did not fancy it a big let down to all that attended was looking forward to watching him as at worky the other week he was good and thought he would of had half a chance

he withdrew cause he did not fancy it a big let down to all that attended was looking forward to watching him as at worky the other week he was good and thought he would of had half a chance

So did I... the git lost me money... Another reason to loathe him :cheers::rofl:

So did I... the git lost me money... Another reason to loathe him :cheers::rofl:

A bandits fan betting on Gjedde....... never

I bet on Frampton, not like me to be controversial lol!

Must say great turn out from the Leicester fans, will try and visit there track next year I think

I was one of them bleating on about him during the winter when his signing was announced.. He's now finally showing what I knew he could all along... He strung us along good and proper... Still loathe him but he's a rider that is too good for this league.. :neutral:

At last... A half decent post from a berwick (or should I say rye) fan :lol:

You Berwick fans really are spiteful people. A lot of riders have done the same thing as Gjedde but do you see that mentioned much? Jealousy is all it is. You have to make do with Alden while Newport have the best rider in the league on a false average. So what if Gjedde had a bad meeting yesterday? I can name a lot of meetings where Alden has rode bad and it's not like he made the final yesterday either yet you all are acting like he dominated the meeting :rolleyes: Are all you Berwick fans this petty? I can only think of 1 or 2 who aren't.. And didn't Gjedde take a pay cut to come to Newport? ;)

Hang on their cuz,not all Berwick fans are spiteful,or petty.

Deluded and self-important,maybe,but not spiteful.

Im loving this thread,I thought it was all about the PLRC,but its turned into another Gjedde love-in. :lol:

I bet on Joe Screen and look where that got me! He was utter trash and didn't look interested. Shame for the Glasgow fans who made the long journey down.