British Speedway Forum

You think he could put a dash of Extra Light Mayo on them just to give some flavour :rofl:

Got to be better than the curry sauce he had with it the other year. :lol:

Top 8!!! Not 6, 8!!

This sounds as if it could be bigger than the meeting itself - will live updates be provided? lol

10.00 first heat at the tapes as the place opens, Paulco 1st to gate but squall rounds him on th eopening bends only for Drac to come through into the lead down the bar straight..........

This sounds as if it could be bigger than the meeting itself - will live updates be provided? lol

10.00 first heat at the tapes as the place opens, Paulco 1st to gate but squall rounds him on th eopening bends only for Drac to come through into the lead down the bar straight..........

Question is, Lioness up to the challenge, are coming down, this is a really good day and you don't have to stay for the full day.

This year sees the return of the Emil Sayfutdinov of speedway fans, my good mate Bluejam, might be a slow out of the gate but watch him go.

I know that the updates that Drac is trying to get something special organised that has never been done before, so watch out for that.

But more important you get to meet me, not such a big drinker as the others but certainly better looking :rolleyes: and I give out lovely cuddles.

I give out lovely cuddles.

I'll take you up on that!! ;)

Question: Will Blue Jam be collecting his drinks points again this year?

Still got a few loyalty cards safe in my back pocket from numerous trips to the NBT,Shads.Now I'm an EL snob,it'll be great to catch up with some of the best PL supporters on the 25th Sept.Look forward to it immensely.I'll be there for opening time too!! :cheers:

Still got a few loyalty cards safe in my back pocket from numerous trips to the NBT,Shads.Now I'm an EL snob,it'll be great to catch up with some of the best PL supporters on the 25th Sept.Look forward to it immensely.I'll be there for opening time too!! :cheers:

B4E wants to visit Meadowhall Shopping Centre beforehand, so we won't be at the Barracks until well after 1pm :rolleyes:

B4E wants to visit Meadowhall Shopping Centre beforehand, so we won't be at the Barracks until well after 1pm :rolleyes:

Sarah needs to get her priorities right,Shads!! :o

Sarah needs to get her priorities right,Shads!! :o

I hope there's enough turkey left in the carvery!!! :P

Jeez Shadders,have you no control over her?

Let her go shopping on her own,that`s the answer. :lol:

Never known you to miss Opening Time, BJ! We'll be there in Spirit! :cheers:

NEVER!!!The BFD 2011 stubbie holder will be with me too,so we can raise a glass to you throughout the arvo.

http://www.dosch-uk.com/barracks.htm

There's no turkey on the menu,Shads!! :lol:

I'll take you up on that!! ;)

Mate there is plenty of me to cuddle. :wink:

Dave watch out for those live updates mate I have a feeling that they could prove very interesting. :cheers:

Question is, Lioness up to the challenge, are coming down, this is a really good day and you don't have to stay for the full day.

This year sees the return of the Emil Sayfutdinov of speedway fans, my good mate Bluejam, might be a slow out of the gate but watch him go.

I know that the updates that Drac is trying to get something special organised that has never been done before, so watch out for that.

But more important you get to meet me, not such a big drinker as the others but certainly better looking :rolleyes: and I give out lovely cuddles.

You know how to tempt a lass! Circumstances mean away trips any distance are out for me just now but I am soooo tempted if theres a cuddle on offer ;) Tell you what - give it to Paulco to pass on to me will ya? lol. I'll be down to collect it in person one of these days!

Look forward to it immensely.

oi Bluejam, are you trying to steal my cuddle now?! lol. but enough Shadders is moving in on it without you starting too! :P

Have a few :drink: for me (now when do I tell them I dont drink so that means pints of water??? lol)