British Speedway Forum

I've got the Aljerk on ignore now, along with KEITH M (why the need to shout his name?) and MicktheMuppet. Life is suddenly much quieter and more enjoyable :party:.

Believe me Love :icon_smile_clown: you are no miss :party:

Should warn you Mr Aljack you will not upset Mr Love as he was a (h)ippie in an earlier life with CND connections. Think its safe to say he doesn't like you and now thats he has been recently elevated to new heights my advice to you is as follows.

Look up and say hello and if he says to you "Peace on you" i would run like f.................................................

Please pupil do not talk rubbish in class otherwise you will be sent to the dunces corner :rofl: When has there ever been 14 straight 3 - 3 heat draws hypothetical nonsense as you know never, so go to the bottom of the class :rofl:

ClutchingStraws.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Ipswich Jules
  • Like 1

Well done Kevin Long.

A superbly written and presented tribute to John Berry tonight.

Well done Kevin Long.

I wonder if we will be able to read it anywhere? I'd love to.

I was unable to make it tonight as I've only just got in from work :(

Hopefully Kevin may see your request and be able to post it up for all to see in black and white. :t:

It was captured on Rerun Productions :)

Not sure when you'll be able to buy it at Foxhall, because there's no fixture scheduled :( Ediunburgh should be forced to visit - it's the height of the season and they've still got to PL as well as KOC-Up match. Apparently they've got riders on holiday?!!!

Well done Kevin Long.

Thank you. It was not a written tribute so cannot reproduce it anywhere for you. i just said what I felt was appropriate and paid tribute to a man who we all at Ipswich, have everything to remember him for.

• Like 1

It was captured on Rerun Productions :)

Not sure when you'll be able to buy it at Foxhall, because there's no fixture scheduled :( Ediunburgh should be forced to visit - it's the height of the season and they've still got to PL as well as KOC-Up match. Apparently they've got riders on holiday?!!!

If you care to check, Monarchs already agreed to reschedule the original earlier date for a visit to Ipswich, to accommodate your Promotion.

Were no other Promotions approached, or have they refused also ?

As Monarchs have a twelve day gap between fixtures, is it unreasonable for the riders to take advantage for a brief holiday break, given they only get paid when they ride ?

Suggest you consider the full background before posting the likes of above.

BTW the only issue that requires to be "forced" is some compulsory education for yourself to correctly spell the name of the Capital of Scotland :P

• Like 1

Do we really have to wait until 6th September for a home meeting? Absolutely crazy. A summer sport with no fixtures in the month most likely to get decent crowds? Nothing surprises me when it comes to speedway!

along with KEITH M (why the need to shout his name)

Because when I joined the forum over 8 years ago there was already a poole fan registered with the name keith m and it wouldn't let me use same name... But it did let me use KEITH M( its not a insecure thing as Mr S would have you all believe)..... By the way have you noticed HIS last bullying posts against me have now been removed:-)

As Monarchs have a twelve day gap between fixtures, is it unreasonable for the riders to take advantage for a brief holiday break, given they only get paid when they ride

Surely when you are a professional in a sport that takes place for only 6 months of the year and has a known history of short notice rescheduling of fixtures then you dont go booking holidays?!

Perhaps promotions should also be doing more to plan the rearrangements earlier.

This is not a dig at the Monarchs in isolation but more of a general observation.

If you care to check, Monarchs already agreed to reschedule the original earlier date for a visit to Ipswich, to accommodate your Promotion.

Were no other Promotions approached, or have they refused also ?

As Monarchs have a twelve day gap between fixtures, is it unreasonable for the riders to take advantage for a brief holiday break, given they only get paid when they ride ?

Suggest you consider the full background before posting the likes of above.

BTW the only issue that requires to be "forced" is some compulsory education for yourself to correctly spell the name of the Capital of Scotland :P

When was the last time Premier league riders went on holiday in the summer? There's no 12 day gap next week, why cant they come to Foxhall next thursday? Then comfortably get back for Matts meeting on the Friday. They should be FORCED to ride us next week!!!