British Speedway Forum

It amuses me when i read Bowden`s explanation of his late payment`s to his riders-being all about late payments from the home club in the away meetings not received within the 7 days stipulated.This however works 2 ways so i`m assuming that all the away sides visiting plymouth have been paid up and nothing is owed. !!!!!!!

yay best news ever, he might have single handledly started it up (very questionable!) but he has single handledly seen the demise of it. Good luck to the new consortium and good riddance all the Bowdens

• Like 1

Let hope the riders really put on show for the new owners on Friday,ride for your team places,ride like your life depends on it,go lads!!!!!!beat them Diamonds please......

Edited by montie
  • Like 2

Let hope the riders really put on show for the new owners on Friday,ride for your team places,ride like your life depends on it,go lads!!!!!!beat them Diamonds please......

I knew there was a catch to your new found niceness towards Plymouth ;)

• Like 2

Sly wasn't it. I'm cheering on my favourite team Glasgow tomorrow night. :approve:

• Like 1

Well my new found niceness isnt brought on by white socks and blue bingo callers jacket Mikey,that is a fact

good luck to your new consortium, at least by coming in now they have time to plan for 2013

Last thing PL speedway needs is to lose any track,so its great news that the future of Plymouth Speedway appears to be secure.Good luck to the new owners.

• Like 2

Devils boss Bowden set to sell up to consortium

http://www.thisisply...tail/story.html

Dave will you be going on friday.

It amuses me when i read Bowden`s explanation of his late payment`s to his riders-being all about late payments from the home club in the away meetings not received within the 7 days stipulated.This however works 2 ways so i`m assuming that all the away sides visiting plymouth have been paid up and nothing is owed. !!!!!!!

I think he should see if he can get a job on Jackanory,

Bye bye Bowden.

Shame I don't live closer to Plymouth as I'd have liked to have personally thrown you out.

Good luck to the Devils in 2013!

• Like 2

Great news for all Plymouth supporters, you can enjoy your Christmas now :0))

Brilliant news not just for Plymouth but for the PL as a whole.

Terrific little club with a terrific track and some terrific supporters. All the best for 2013.