British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dempo

Berwick Bordernapolis

Seems Kasper Nielsen has fallen off the list of riders...he's highly rated by many so disappointed that he wont be riding

Seems Kasper Nielsen has fallen off the list of riders...he's highly rated by many so disappointed that he wont be riding

Seems by reports from Denmark he has been called into their Under 21 or 19 team in Four Teamer in Poland/

Seems by reports from Denmark he has been called into their Under 21 or 19 team in Four Teamer in Poland/

Quite correct, Kasper contacted me early Tuesday morning to advise me that he'd been called up to ride for Team Denmark in an U21 4TT in Poland, effectively as a replacement for the injured Rene Bach.

He was disappointed to miss out, as he is hoping to get a PL berth in the UK in 2012.

The fit again Mitchell Davey slots into his place, eager to get some laps in before the Bandits fixture at Newcastle on Sunday evening.

This meeting has often had a couple of younger riders who might want a chance to race regular over here,so the loss of Nielson is disappointing.Id much rather watch someone like that than a 32 year old no hoper. :blink:

I am just a bit miffed Season tickets are not valid for this one as they were last year, if i had known this then we wouldve missed last week to go to this one but to late now and cant afford to pay us both in for 2 weeks in a row..

Never mind i guess i just need to cross next years Season ticket off the Santa list ...

You must have the same promotion as Newports Where a Season Ticket Does Not Last The Season, This is Why I dont Buy one

This meeting has often had a couple of younger riders who might want a chance to race regular over here,so the loss of Nielson is disappointing.Id much rather watch someone like that than a 32 year old no hoper. :blink:

Have you seen this "no Hoper " in action or is that just a hunch.

Judging by his scores in low standard meetings around Europe, Screm is probably correct

Go and take a look at line up for Redcar Silver Helmet and you WILL see a bunch of several who are never going to make it!

Don't think we should be compairing ourselves with Brian Havelock

Never seen or heard of him before,and there in lies the issue as by the age of 32 you wouldve thought he would have come to someones attention by now over here,not unless of course Berwick are looking at him for next season. :rolleyes:

According to Berwick Website, Season Tickets are now valid.

Thats a nice touch from the Berwick promotion - perhaps a couple of strategically placed collecting tins for the fence fund could be placed at the turnstyle in case those who are now not having to pay might want to chuck in a couple of quid - win win situation

Never seen or heard of him before,and there in lies the issue as by the age of 32 you wouldve thought he would have come to someones attention by now over here,not unless of course Berwick are looking at him for next season. :rolleyes:

Irrespective of how good or bad he is .I would like to think he is coming to give it his best shot and might provide some entertainment,which is all you can ask really.Reasonable line up for this type of meeting very hard to predict the winner.Gives some of the lesser lights a chance of a good pay night.Better than inviting a superstar who only has to go through the motions to take home the money and appearance money no doubt.If there is a bit of dirt on the track I fancy Complin, Seb is the dark horse with his class but can he overtake like Lee.Looking forward to a good meeting.