British Speedway Forum
BigFatDave

South Australian Solo Championship Dec 10th Gillman

Huge treat for SA Fans with Arthur Sissis competing in the 500s for the first time. Others entered include new WASP Cory Gathercole, new Bear Justin Sedgmen, Victorian Solos runner-up Dakota North, Robby Ksiezak, Tom Hedley and the much improved Brenton Barnfield - full field when it's available.

Full field of supports including Sidecars and Juniors, almost makes me wish I lived in South Oz! - almost!

Edit: As promised:

CBS Bins 2012 South Australian Solo Championship

Tom Armstrong (NSW), Brenton Barnfield (Vic), Adam Briggs (SA), Cory Gathercole (Vic), Ryan Hatcliffe (SA), Tom Hedley (Vic), Seth Hickey (SA), Tom Jones (SA), Robert Ksiezak (SA), Luke Mitchell (SA), Dakota North (Vic), Sean Peterson (Vic), Justin Sedgmen (Vic), Ryan Sedgmen (Vic), Arthur Sissis (SA), Jason Stewart (Vic), Ben Lennon (NT-reserve).

Format: 20 heats + semi final and final. 4th to 7th highest scorers to the semi-final; winner of the semi-final and highest three scorers to the final

Edited by BigFatDave

Be interesting to see how Arthur Sissis goes.

Good luck to Cory & Sedgy.

I'm sure an awful lot of Speedway riders will be happy he'll be road racing this coming season, Shirl.

I'm sure an awful lot of Speedway riders will be happy he'll be road racing this coming season, Shirl.

Dave wondered if you could help me,how good is Damien Koppe? ive followed his career remember his dad[a very good rider]wondered whether a move to a big track like Sheffield would suit him.I think he would average at least 6 in the p.l. what do you Know and what do you think?

Damo's a very polished young rider, a real chip off the ol' block - I watched him take out the NQ Championship at Pioneer Park in November, against Joshes A and G. Whether he wants to ride in the UK or not is open to question, you'd have to ask him, but I reckon any club taking him on a 5 average would be very happy with the result, he's ready-made for Premier League action.

Clinton Dennis is another Queeenslander who's on the verge, just needs to find more consistency, while Robert Gottardi should be attracting UK attention soon, great talent.

All the best to Arthur.

I must admit to being astonished that after getting a 125cc Moto GP spot Arthur is still going to compete in speedway events. Talk about putting everything on the line.

That said, I for one will be watching the result of this one very eagerly.

The boy is obvioulsy keeping his options open at this stage....

He was incredibly lucky in that Red Bull came up with the 350,000 Euros required to guarantee him a slot at KTM. That said, he was fangin' to ride a 500 at Gillman.

For those of you in Pomgolia who enjoy getting up at the crack of dawn, Lunchy has organised to send updates to Crazy Sue, complete with uninformed inexpert commentary from the usual suspects. I'm a bit worried about the little feller, as he's staying at our usual pied-a-turd/hostelry all by himself, so we're unable to - er - look after him, as it were. Well at least no-one'll spike his drink.

Is it Not Unusual to see a Tom Jones in the line up?