British Speedway Forum
Midland Robin

Bob Kilby Memorial Meeting Sunday 18th March 2012

Yes Midland Robin give a clue.

Are his initials T C ?

It will be great to see Jason back at the Abbey as that's where his great career began. :D

It will be great to see Jason back at the Abbey as that's where his great career began. :D

Jason isn't coming back to Europe before the first GP. He was the first rider we asked. The meeting will, as has previously been alluded to but not exclusively, have a Robins past and present theme.

Jason isn't coming back to Europe before the first GP. He was the first rider we asked. The meeting will, as has previously been alluded to but not exclusively, have a Robins past and present theme.

Wishful thinking on my behalf then Gary but the line up looks very promising so far.

Unfortunately not. Told Bydgoszcz racing against Torun on the same day!

I hope you are not going to use new "Robin Impersonator" for this meeting, it is by far the worst I have seen in fifty-seven years.

Another brilliant signing Midland Robin, my guess was keyboard trouble

M ZAGAR :t: :t: :t:

I hope you are not going to use new "Robin Impersonator" for this meeting, it is by far the worst I have seen in fifty-seven years.

Agree it so annoys me Parker looks to have a great line up i like Shane dont get me wrong and i hope his day goes well.But Bob was a special person to the robins history and he deserves a great line up too anyway i hope its a great meeting for Bob and his family.

Good to see Majestic Zagarmeister in the line-up. Both Killer and Parks deserve top-notch line-ups, and they're both looking pretty tasty at present. Hopefully be a gate of 4000 plus for the Stade de Lite opener.

Edited by keef

So Torum are ridiong at Bydgoscz while two of there top riders are at Sheffield but weasther and work permitting I will be at Swindon

Personally am thinking the theme of ex and current Robins is fitting in Kilbs memory wonder if theres any chance young Pavlic can hitch a ride over with Matej? ;-)