British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Smederna update, 18-18 after heat 6, unfortunately Örnarnas Daniel Pytel had a fall and is suspected to have

'broken his wrist and a thumb.

Anyway regarding the Danish meeting, the commentators really liked heat 14. Good class speedway and they also

said that Mikkel B Jensen really sold himself very expensively.

Ok i got to dash off straightaway. Nice to see a populated back straight and other parts of the ground. It was a satisfying another day, another country, another speedway stream.

I wonder how the racing was in the batch of heats at the start of the meeting that wasn't broadcast?

Hee hee just seen interview and Nicki ditched his tash already. Must have got negative feedback on that.

Edited by manchesterpaul

All the best everyone. Alan.

Upcoming matches on Kanalsport:............13th June (Wednesday) Holsted - Outrup

Interesting clash with the European Football Championships as at 5pm BST/ 4pm UTC DENMARK vs. PORTUGAL

It's to be hoped that few Danish Speedway fans are Football fans to as in addition to the clash above the Danish Grand Prix on Saturday 9th June shares a time slot with DENMARK v HOLLAND.

I'm English but i'll certainly be glued to the football matches on the tv. Let's hope that the Speedway fans are fervent enough to still attend the two meetings.

It's to be hoped that few Danish Speedway fans are Football fans to as in addition to the clash above the Danish Grand Prix on Saturday 9th June shares a time slot with DENMARK v HOLLAND.

I'm English but i'll certainly be glued to the football matches on the tv. Let's hope that the Speedway fans are fervent enough to still attend the two meetings.

Now you guys know what i go through when i have to choose between watching a live Polish league meeting or watching the Indiana.Pa. Girls Lacrosse team playing in a televised match at the same time. :rofl: Life is full of TOUGH choices! :lol:

All the best. Alan.

Seems Slangerup have made Jesper B.Monberg vaailable for other clubs.Dropped by two clubs in a week i think?They had planned to use Thomas Jörgensen to boost their lower order,but he was injured in the U21s at the weekend to scupper that plan

Slangerup Speedway Klub

Kenneth Kruse Hansen (b

Grzegorz Zengota (b

Mikkel Michelsen (b

Anton Rosen ©

Thomas Jørgensen ©to be replaced

Holsted Speedway Klub

Nicki Pedersen (A)

Rasmus Jensen (D)

Martin Vaculik (b

Patrick Hougaard (b

Nicklas Porsing ©

Edited by iris123

Seems Slangerup have made Jesper B.Monberg vaailable for other clubs.Dropped by two clubs in a week i think?They had planned to use Thomas Jörgensen to boost their lower order,but he was injured in the U21s at the weekend to scupper that plan

Slangerup Speedway Klub

Kenneth Kruse Hansen (b

Grzegorz Zengota (b

Mikkel Michelsen (b

Anton Rosen ©

Holsted Speedway Klub

Nicki Pedersen (A)

Rasmus Jensen (D)

Martin Vaculik (b

Patrick Hougaard (b

Nicklas Porsing ©

Henning Bager in for Thomas Jørgensen...

• Like 1

For those watching the Swedish final instead of the Danish league match- Slangerup v Holsted is repeated Thursday/Friday at 9am and 6pm (uk time)

Well if you are watching the Slangerup v Holsted match look out for me in the crowd :)

• Like 1

Slangerup Speedway Klub

Kenneth Kruse Hansen (b

Grzegorz Zengota (b

Mikkel Michelsen (b

Anton Rosen ©

Holsted Speedway Klub

Nicki Pedersen (A)

Rasmus Jensen (D)

Martin Vaculik (b

Patrick Hougaard (b

Nicklas Porsing ©

are there any links or updates for this meeting? thanks. x

Well if you are watching the Slangerup v Holsted match look out for me in the crowd :)

will do-why don`t you do something to get noticed-maybe a streak :lol:

are there any links or updates for this meeting? thanks. x

Watch the meeting here http://kanalsport.dk/ start time 5.30 pm (uk time)

• Like 1

why don`t you do something to get noticed-maybe a streak :lol:

I don't think they'd ever broadcast speedway again if I did that!

The stream is superb quality and they are staring to get the hang of it with some camera angles.

Just as I said that it turned to cr#p and now moves frame by frame :(

The commentators (one is Lars Munkendahl) sound like they are discussing washing powder and do need to get a bit more excited about what's going on.

Good to see fans turning out for these TV meetings. Lovely little stadium.

Edited by pandorum