British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

The stream is superb quality and they are staring to get the hang of it with some camera angles. The commentators (one is Lars Munkendahl) sound like they are discussing washing powder and do need to get a bit more excited about what's going on.

Good to see fans turning out for these TV meetings. Lovely little stadium.

It looks as if there is no air fence where the riders come onto the track on the crown of the 3rd/4th bend-very strange

The racing so far is terrible though. Some top quality riders but no racing what so ever

The stream is superb quality and they are staring to get the hang of it with some camera angles.

Just as I said that it turned to cr#p and now moves frame by frame :(

The commentators (one is Lars Munkendahl) sound like they are discussing washing powder and do need to get a bit more excited about what's going on.

Good to see fans turning out for these TV meetings. Lovely little stadium.

So it's your fault my stream is playing silly buggers? ;)

I have moments when it goes a bit funny for 15-20 seconds, but rest of the time it's fine.

The Danish commentators are generally very calm and laidback. It's almost as if they are discussing the meeting amongst themselves, and don't entirely realise it's being broadcast to others aswell.

That said, hopefully they will ask Jacob Olsen to commentate at some point. One of the best commentators in my opinion, and most definitely more exciteable than most! ;)

Vaculik withdrawn from the meeting.

A quick hop from Sweden to Denmark in the private jet. :lol:

Daniel Nermark- Swedish Champion 2012. Who'd have thunk it? Won it fair and square though.

What is Nicki's average in Danish league meetings this season? Has he been beaten?

A quick hop from Sweden to Denmark in the private jet. :lol:

Daniel Nermark- Swedish Champion 2012. Who'd have thunk it? Won it fair and square though.

What is Nicki's average in Danish league meetings this season? Has he been beaten?

http://speedway-league.com/snitliste/

For those watching the Swedish final instead of the Danish league match- Slangerup v Holsted is repeated Thursday/Friday at 9am and 6pm (uk time)

The racing so far is terrible though. Some top quality riders but no racing what so ever

Is it not worth looking out for the repeat then, did the racing improve/appear? I didn't get back home in time today to watch this.

Is it not worth looking out for the repeat then, did the racing improve/appear? I didn't get back home in time today to watch this.

Just watch the last 5 races. Four of them had overtaking, but they were all for the minor places so if it was 'follow the leader' camera work you may not get much out of those either

Looking on the web yesterday it seems Jesper B is quite angry with how he has been dropped by Slangerup and also Peterborough.Not that he has been dropped,but how it was done.Should be really stoked up tomorrow for Stralsund then

Grindsted

Kenneth Bjerre (A)

Michael Jepsen Jensen (B)

Linus Sundström (B)

Johannes Kikkenborg (D)

Jesper Søgaard ©

Holstebro

Bjarne Pedersen (A)

Aleksandr Lokajev (B)

Andriej Karpow (B)

Jonas B Andersen ©

Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen (D)

Match begins at 5.30pm UK time tonight (Monday).

On paper, I would have expected a home win, but Bjerre is rather inconsistent this season, and Sundström seems to have lost a bit of form for one reason or another, so expect this to be a close one.

Jesper B is back at Holsted replacing the ever unfortunate Hougaard - will be interesting if he can re-kindle some kind of form there.

Remember seeing him fly round that track when he was 16. An exceptional talent at 16.

He really looked like he could be the next big thing, but for one reason or another, it never really happened for him. Not to the extent that I and some others were expecting, anyway.

Outrup are the visitors on Wednesday, and they've openly admitted they have put together a side that's a bit on the cheap side for this match.

Bit of a shame really, as it could potentially have been a great match against the local rivals, Holsted.

As it stands, I'd expect Holsted to win comfortably, but I also never expected Slangerup to win at Outrup, so what do i know?

Holsted

Nicki Pedersen

Jesper B Monberg

Martin Vaculik

Rasmus Jensen

Nicklas Porsing

Outrup

Kenni Larsen

Claes Nedermark

Charlie Gjedde

Jonas Raun

Marc Randrup

Match starts at 5.30pm UK time on Wednesday.

Grindsted

Kenneth Bjerre (A)

Michael Jepsen Jensen ( B)

Linus Sundström ( B)

Johannes Kikkenborg (D)

Jesper Søgaard ©

Holstebro

Bjarne Pedersen (A)

Aleksandr Lokajev ( B)

Andriej Karpow ( B)

Jonas B Andersen ©

Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen (D)

Match begins at 5.30pm UK time tonight (Monday).

On paper, I would have expected a home win, but Bjerre is rather inconsistent this season, and Sundström seems to have lost a bit of form for one reason or another, so expect this to be a close one.

Jesper B is back at Holsted replacing the ever unfortunate Hougaard - will be interesting if he can re-kindle some kind of form there.

Remember seeing him fly round that track when he was 16. An exceptional talent at 16.

He really looked like he could be the next big thing, but for one reason or another, it never really happened for him. Not to the extent that I and some others were expecting, anyway.

Outrup are the visitors on Wednesday, and they've openly admitted they have put together a side that's a bit on the cheap side for this match.

Bit of a shame really, as it could potentially have been a great match against the local rivals, Holsted.

As it stands, I'd expect Holsted to win comfortably, but I also never expected Slangerup to win at Outrup, so what do i know?

Holsted

Nicki Pedersen

Jesper B Monberg

Martin Vaculik

Rasmus Jensen

Nicklas Porsing

Outrup

Kenni Larsen

Claes Nedermark

Charlie Gjedde

Jonas Raun

Marc Randrup

Match starts at 5.30pm UK time on Wednesday.

I'm really enjoying this coverage and thank you for keeping us up to date. Join yourself and the other appreciative viewers tomorrow at 5.30 UK or as it is for the millions of US viewers (well me anyway :lol: ) 12.30 pm. Regards. Alan.

I'm really enjoying this coverage and thank you for keeping us up to date. Join yourself and the other appreciative viewers tomorrow at 5.30 UK or as it is for the millions of US viewers (well me anyway :lol: ) 12.30 pm. Regards. Alan.

Echo your thanks to all our 'Foreign Correspondents' Ghostwalker (Sweden), MrMungo (Denmark), Iris123 (Germany and others), Gray (Russia) plus whoever does the main Polish coverage......amazingly despite it being the best league in the world i never get to follow the Polish scene. Mainly because it's run on a Sunday and i'm recovering from and decently not rushing off after a Saturday night lol. Also for a part of the season it clashes heavily with other sports i watch on tv.

• Like 1

Echo your thanks to all our 'Foreign Correspondents' Ghostwalker (Sweden), MrMungo (Denmark), Iris123 (Germany and others), Gray (Russia) plus whoever does the main Polish coverage......amazingly despite it being the best league in the world i never get to follow the Polish scene. Mainly because it's run on a Sunday and i'm recovering from and decently not rushing off after a Saturday night lol. Also for a part of the season it clashes heavily with other sports i watch on tv.

Whoever does the Polish coverage ! ! don`t you know :lol: If you have a look on the threads you can find every match video listed-hours of fun !

Who says men can't multi-task? England-France behind me on the swivel chair, speedway in front on the monitor and typing this. :lol:

Amazed to see there has been some rain! :lol:

Alan

Track conditions don't seem ideal!

Still lots of track work going on, and it's still not 100% decided that it will go ahead.

Track was apparently extremly deep earlier - lots of track work gone on since then, but a few ruts have appeared...:/

No Kenneth Bjerre tonight. østergaard replaces him as a B rider.

Kikkenborg is also out, replaced by Thornblom

Meeting put back 30 minutes, so I assume it's due to start sometime after 6pm.