British Speedway Forum

Certainly an eventful GP . Well done Jason !

At least my personal Motto held up in the end .

And that is " ABP should win "

That means " ANYONE BUT PEDERSEN " !!!!!

• Like 1

Not a bad day for Marma Rzeszow! Crumpie and Kylmä both won a GP today!!!!!

result from round 5 , Parken .1st crump 2nd lingren 3rd herbie 4th bomber.

Fantastic to see freddie in the final again thats two gp finals on the trot,a win and a 2nd place and putting some points on the board.Great to see Chris Harris finding some form at last , our only brit flying the flag.

Good GP overall.

Certainly was. Almost had it all

Nicki good value and should not have been excluded in the semi with Lingren guilty. Holder trying to bully deserve to go, how many attempts did he try to unshift Nicki.

Jason grew as the meeting went on and deserved to win it. Good improvement from Chris.

Nicki good value and should not have been excluded in the semi with Lingren guilty. Holder trying to bully deserve to go, how many attempts did he try to unshift Nicki.

Jason grew as the meeting went on and deserved to win it. Good improvement from Chris.

Rare I disagree with your posts but NP should have gone first time. Holder hard done by and the ref finally grew a pair in the rerun. Whilst NP is good box office he waa also trying it on.

Nicki is what he is.... Love him or hate him, he adds drama and fuels the interest in any heat he is in..does he not?

A great GP on one of those purpose built tracks..Superb racing from Holder, Freddie, Bomber and the Bjarne one too! :party:

My only disappointment, the serial bore won it...

:neutral:

Edit..SKY tv, did you really need to keep showing the crash!! NO! Not good...

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 2

I am Nicki's biggest fan & even I could not see him staying in the semi, as for Holder trying to bully :rofl:

What i hate the most is in the still tragic climate riders like him are prepared to bail out with minimal contact like ...hes been an insult to the sport tonight and is it a co-incidence now hes back challenging hes also back to his old nasty self...gp competitors beware

Olsen or Pedersen? ole different gravy a different class Nicki was embarrassing tonight a schoolboy bully ole would of wiped the floor with him. :t:

I am Nicki's biggest fan & even I could not see him staying in the semi, as for Holder trying to bully :rofl:

Holder tried it on with the master, he failed!

• Like 1

Holder tried it on with the master, he failed!

The master :drink: cant keep crying wolf is becoming a bit of a fraud now.

Really enjoyed gp, best so far.

Shame about hampel, wish him a quick recovery.

Really pleased to see bomber doing so well. Looked fast and confident. Nice to see win for crump as he has been in the points most weeks.

A few clashes and funny exchanges of words tonight. Nicki always one to shake things up. Holder had no reason to moan about his exclusion in race with bjarne as clearly brought him off. Would like to see emil not excluded in semi or final for a change.

All in all a exciting meeting. X

Can someone explain why Harris is in semi ahead of AJ?

Its because aj broke down so didnt finish one of his races. X

The master :drink: cant keep crying wolf is becoming a bit of a fraud now.

His last effort was poor, very poor. Acting school beckons Nicki ..:P

He deserved to go and quite rightly did...

count back seems a tad unfair to me,3 riders finish on 8pts only 1 of the 3 can ride in the Semi's and the 2 riders who both beat Bomber don't make it :blink:

Well this one had everything.

Congrats to Jason.

Think MJJ & MBJ are going to be exciting newcomers to watch.

Speedy recovery for Hampel. Very nasty looking crash.

GP'S do need NP, he does liven it it up!!!!