British Speedway Forum

Thought it was a brilliant GP, Well Done to Crumpie on winning the GP, he was my second choice in final after Bomber. I swear Nicki Pedersen's hero must be Didier Drogba :D , at least his antics livened up the meeting.

Really pleased to see a much better performance from Bomber, shame he missed the gate in the final. Impressed with the Young Danes, especially Mikkel B Jensen, I hope we see him back in the Elite League soon. :t:

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 1

Freddie must be THE GP form rider right now.

count back seems a tad unfair to me,3 riders finish on 8pts only 1 of the 3 can ride in the Semi's and the 2 riders who both beat Bomber don't make it :blink:

077.9.2 Ties

After the completion of Heat 20, 21 or 22 When establishing the order between the riders in the list of Intermediate Classification at the conclusion of Heat 20, or following the completion of the Semi-Final Heats 21 and 22, any ties will be solved as follows:

a) Precedence will be given to the riders (tied on race points) having the most

number of 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th placings (a “0” for last placing is better than being disqualified for whatever reason).

B) If the tie still persists and involves only 2 riders, precedence will be given to

the better placed rider in the heat or heats where the 2 riders met.

c) If the tie still persists and involves more than 2 riders, it shall be checked

whether there is a possibility to determine a proper precedence (e.g.

3 riders tied on points: A, B, C:

rider A has beaten rider B

rider A has beaten rider C

rider B has beaten rider C

Then the precedence will be: best position for rider A, then rider B and then

rider C.

d) If solutions a), B) and c) cannot resolve the tie, then the lowest riding number

jacket will be deemed the better placed rider.

The Intermediate Grand Prix Classification

In case of riders tied on Grand Prix points in the Intermediate Classification, the

lowest riding number jacket will be deemed the better-placed rider.

The Final Overall Grand Prix Classification

In case of riders involved in a tie on the Final Overall Grand Prix Classification,

at the end of the Grand Prix Series, the following will apply:

1. Run-off for 1

st, 2nd and 3rd place.

2. Run-off for 8

th place, which is the last qualifying place for the following year’s

Grand Prix Series.

3. For all other placings, the lowest riding number jacket will be considered the

better-placed rider.

You do naturally realize, that there's a chance of a ballot between riders befire the semi's, if nothing else falls into place...

Edited by f-s-p

count back seems a tad unfair to me,3 riders finish on 8pts only 1 of the 3 can ride in the Semi's and the 2 riders who both beat Bomber don't make it :blink:

Must admit, it's an odd rule.

No he isn't. Done well in the last 2 rounds though.

No he isn't. Done well in the last 2 rounds though.

Thought it was a brilliant GP, Well Done to Crumpie on winning the GP, he was my second choice in final after Bomber. I swear Nicki Pedersen's hero must be Didier Drogba :D , at least his antics livened up the meeting.

Really pleased to see a much better performance from Bomber, shame he missed the gate in the final. Impressed with the Young Danes, especially Mikkel B Jensen, I hope we see him back in the Elite League soon. :t:

I think they are related, they must be..Look out for Drogbas new village people type tash.. ;)

Nicki must have been taking lessons from Thomas H Jonnason who he said was good at jumping off at the last GP. Nicki will never change ,he does not let an opponent "race" him has to block everytime. Poor loser has calmed down during interviews mainly because trying to maintain his innocence would make him look stupid. Emil past him fair and square and he goes mental!!

Confirmed on Twitter by Hampel's wife that Jarek has a broken leg. :sad:

The master :drink: cant keep crying wolf is becoming a bit of a fraud now.

Love him? Hate him? You can't ignore him.. Although his acting was bordering on WWE levels of idiocy, a better evening's entertainment when he's around...

Who cares, Nicki plays them all like a master, he knew Holder would eventually lose his cool and he got his reward, just a shame the ref was not consistent. That is why Nicki is a TRIPLE WC and Holder will more than likely not win 1, especially not when his buddy gets in.

Cheated Holder then tried to cheat Freddie. NP got his just deserts. Shame the ref never grew a pair first time around.

No mention of Holder doing it to another rider earlier in the GP from you then Mr S? Holder did a NP, accused the other rider of bailing, claims he never touched him when clearly he did. Even his number one fan, Pearson struggled to defend that one.

Confirmed on Twitter by Hampel's wife that Jarek has a broken leg. :sad:

That is such bad news, gutted for him.

Edited by Marmite

Same old Nicki, It is ok for him to knock you out of the way but not for you to give him a bash

• Like 1

Same old Nicki, It is ok for him to knock you out of the way but not for you to give him a bash

Aye, even when you have 3 goes at it, and Holder still says he should have stayed on.

Nicki everytime. :P

Fantastic entertaiment from Denmark tonight,the Danish cheating t..t got what he deserved....

Glad to see Crumpie get the win.

And relax..

As much as I love the 'Pantomime Villain Nicki P', I fear that he is losing the plot again. Dangerous, dangerous, dangerous, dishes it out, but can't take it. I have found his behaviour funny in the past, but it is getting a bit 'near the knuckle now' and I do fear for the other riders in a race that Nicki is in. He needs to tone it down, before he gets himself injured badly or worse still injures someone else badly. He does not need to behave like this to win, he is an excellent speedway rider. He needs to show how good he is on the track with his racing abilities, rather than his bullying tactics and cheating.

• Like 4