British Speedway Forum

Race off and final at Slough in 2013.

• Like 1

Race off and final at Slough in 2013.

That's about as credible. :mad:

Speedway and Integrity don't make comfortable befellows. :angry: :angry:

Well - I have been rabbiting on about this for years. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joker - WHAT A JOKE!!! :mad: :mad:

Whatever happened to Sportsmanship and Fair Play. No the wonder Speedway is dying. :angry:

Nicki Pedersen should hang his head in shame.

Agree about the rule being a joke, but Nicki and Denmark are using the rules that have been put in place for all and came out on top. I think he can still hold his head high in this instance.

• Like 5

for not racing Nicki should be excluded and have points deducted.

That way it will stop such farcial situations happening.

Ive seen riders excluded for not `racing`. Nicki should lose any points for that.

The word id use is cheating.

Still, im sure he would fit in well if Ford is looking for a replacement for Kling in time for the play offs. :P

No the only cheating is the joker rule, double points if anything is cheating.

The only way it could work (in SWC) is to allow all teams to use it once regardless of score and

also neither it or tactial substitute should be allowed in heats 17-20.

• Like 2

Looks like kiss of death to our new stadium then if it ain't gonna be ready in 12 months time??

No idea why we can't have it elsewhere over here tho, why shud the worst track in the GP calendar get it for christs sake?? Absolute borefest there & surely they can't have the Czechs in the final, wud be a complete joke.

Wouldnt want us in final either if it was over here. Ridiculous rule & proved so 2nite by the fact that the Swedes were also rans on their own track.

Edited by Bradford Ace

Congrats to the Danes worthy winners used and abused the current system to their advantage.

MJJ and mikkel the new turbo twins.

• Like 3

Don't blame Nicki for what he did as he was given those instructions from his team manager. Agree that the Joker should be abolished or at least not be able to use it after heat 16.

• Like 3

Don't blame Nicki for what he did as he was given those instructions from his team manager. Agree that the Joker should be abolished or at least not be able to use it after heat 16.

........................................are you sure about that? :unsure: :unsure:

Joker IS a Joke. :mad:

If Czech Rep hold final next year,another Joke. :mad: (GB might as well forget about next year).

Pearson/Tatum duo another Joke. :mad: (their shouting/comments getting on my nerves).

Thats all. :t:

• Like 2

If Czech Rep hold final next year,another Joke. :mad: (GB might as well forget about next year).

Pearson/Tatum duo another Joke. :mad: (their shouting/comments getting on my nerves).

Thats all. :t:

Enjoyed it then?

• Like 2

........................................are you sure about that? :unsure: :unsure:

yes I am as the team manager said as much when interviewed. OK I agree not in such dramatics circumstances but avoid the Joker.

Thats all.

Are you Joking? :wink::rofl: :rofl: