1. Ben Morley (G) -- 3 3 2' 2 1 = 11+1

2. Lewis Blackbird -- R/R (JJ-F, DH-2', SN-3, JB-3) = 8+1

3. Joe Jacobs -- F 3 1' 3 3 = 10+1

4. Daniel Halsey -- 1 2' 2 1 1 = 7+1

5. Stefan Nielsen -- 3 3 3 3 Fx 3 = 15

6. Ryan Terry-Daley -- 0 0 0 0 = 0

7. Josh Bates -- 2 1 2' 3 3 = 11+1

8. Joe Graver -- Did Not Ride = 0

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Boston&action=display&thread=10582#ixzz23HHzn6Et

Kings Lynn Young Stars :: 38

1. James Cockle -- 1' 2 2 1 = 6+1

2. Brendan Johnson -- 2 1' 0 0 = 3+1

3. Jake Knight -- 2 1 2 4! 0 = 9

4. Scott Campos -- 0 0 1' 2 = 3+1

5. Lewis Kerr -- F 3 1! 3 2 = 9

6. Lewis Rose -- 1 0 0 = 1

7. Tom Stokes -- 3 2 1 Fx 1' = 7+1

Mildenhall Fen Tigers :: 54

1. Ben Morley (G) -- 3 3 2' 2 1 = 11+1

2. Lewis Blackbird -- R/R (JJ-F, DH-2', SN-3, JB-3) = 8+1

3. Joe Jacobs -- F 3 1' 3 3 = 10+1

4. Daniel Halsey -- 1 2' 2 1 1 = 7+1

5. Stefan Nielsen -- 3 3 3 3 Fx 3 = 15

6. Ryan Terry-Daley -- 0 0 0 0 = 0

7. Josh Bates -- 2 1 2' 3 3 = 11+1

8. Joe Graver -- Did Not Ride = 0

Read more: http://speedwayupdat...2#ixzz23HHzn6Et

now have to bring joe graver back in for next week

Superb by all the lads tonight.Really thought this would be a close meeting,so am suprised at the result.

Thought Josh Bates was brilliant tonight.Just looks more impressive every time I see him.Stef again looked super quick.Unlucky when he came off.Would have been interesting to see him chase the others for a change ;)

Morley was a really decent choice of guest.Very smooth and quick.Needs to get away from Rye imo to further his career.

Joe showed a lot more tonight which was pleasing to see.

Danny was as solid as ever.

Ryan was on the pace I thought and was unlucky not to score.It will come though.

Lewis Kerr's ride from 3rd to 1st last bend was highly impressive.Where he got that drive from I will never know.

Thought Cockle was poor compared to what I have seen him be like before around the NA.Looked like he was having bike problems.

Knight seems to have the pace but never looks like passing.Which is a shame,but I'm sure it will come.

Good to catch up with the normal lot.

Thanks to HT for the lending of a programme board (even though it was a Leicester one ;) )

Josh Bates was man of the season after seeing him make that boootiful cut back off turn 2 for the pass down the back straight in Ht 14. Worth the gate money alone to watch this!!! Better than anything I've seen in the GP from last night so far. (Did I watch two heats?)

Mildy boys did excellent to bounce back from a defeat, a royal public dressing down, loads of press about club politics and being a couple of regular heat leaders down.

Good on yer boys...for keeping their heads held high despite a few outside pressures. Enjoy :D...I know I enjoyed watching you race as a team and bring home all four points.

Cheers x

• Like 2

Well done to both teams for another good nights racing, with Mildenhall being the deserved winners....Oh Dear!!

Very impressed with Joe Jacobs and Josh Bates, and as for Stefan Nielsen (SHEER CLASS). After spending 6-years as our mascot, it's disappointing that he's slipped through our net. I also thought Ryan Terry-Daley looked very good despite his failure to score.

As for my beloved 'Young Stars', they didn't shine quite so well this time round, but I'm sure they'll be back to their best on Wednesday week when Rye House come to town.

Lewis Kerr, Lewis Rose and Tom Stokes I thought were very competitive. Scott Campos & James Cockle seem to be going backwards a bit, but for all I know, they maybe carrying and injury, not feeling well, or have machinery problems, so as I don't know the facts, I can't be to critical. Brendan Johnson is still new to the club with us having so few home meetings, and he's doing okay. Jake Knight can at times be brilliant, but then there are times when he appears to be nervous and shuts off his throttle. But like so many riders he's taken some bad knocks in the past 12-months, and it maybe a confidence problem. He wants to succeed, as can be seen by the miles to places like Sheffield and Berwick he travels, just for after meeting rides.

So as I said at the start, we didn't deserve to win this particular meeting, but I'm still happy with our little lot, and long may that continue. Roll on Wednesday week.

Superb by all the lads tonight.Really thought this would be a close meeting,so am suprised at the result.

Thought Josh Bates was brilliant tonight.Just looks more impressive every time I see him.Stef again looked super quick.Unlucky when he came off.Would have been interesting to see him chase the others for a change ;)

Morley was a really decent choice of guest.Very smooth and quick.Needs to get away from Rye imo to further his career.

Joe showed a lot more tonight which was pleasing to see.

Danny was as solid as ever.

Ryan was on the pace I thought and was unlucky not to score.It will come though.

Lewis Kerr's ride from 3rd to 1st last bend was highly impressive.Where he got that drive from I will never know.

Thought Cockle was poor compared to what I have seen him be like before around the NA.Looked like he was having bike problems.

Knight seems to have the pace but never looks like passing.Which is a shame,but I'm sure it will come.

Good to catch up with the normal lot.

Thanks to HT for the lending of a programme board (even though it was a Leicester one ;) )

Pretty much spot on, Adz.

I too was very surprised at just how easily the Fen Tigers won this match because I also thought it would be close. Then again, my prediction skills never were up to much.

For all Nielsen's brilliance (aside from coming off, he never looked like being beaten), a fantastic ride from Kerr and Jacobs performance, Bates was man of the match for sure. I thought he was pretty good when I saw him at Lynn last time but he has stepped up big time from then, beating riders with greater experience of the NA track and racing in general comfortably and not doing it all from the gate either. Very impressive indeed.

• Like 1

Great to see some good young talent Ben Morley is a rider who i think can go far.

what a shame i didn't come to this sounds much better than the gp however i wasn't feeling 100% so needed to rest. Well done to the Fen Tigers i really thought we would struggle here but pleased they pulled off a win. Looks like Stefan and Josh have really stepped up when the team needs them. Well done to them all.

thanks to Ben Morley who stepped in to help and did a great job

Edited by Tigertas

Nielsen and bates were impressive for the fen tigers as was Morley. Rose done his best and think in time he will come good. Jake had a better night and thought tom stokes gives it his all everytime! Kerr was the pick of the bunch for the young stars especially in his second heat! That was a fantastic ride on the last lap last bend to take both fen tigers! Mildenhall deserved winners. Hopefully the young stars will pick themselves up ready for the next meeting.

Nielseon gets better with every meeting. Got to be a must for the PL next year!

Bates although wild (which countless numbers of top stars have been like in their formative rides in the sport!) is also improving and looks like he can go a lot further in the sport!

• Like 1

Enjoyable rare Saturday night out at the Norfolk Arena.

Expected it to be a really close one but Mildenhall looked sharper in all areas, and even though he failed to score Terry-Daley was on the pace and unlucky not to pick up the odd point here and there I felt.

Nielsen, Bates and Jacobs the standouts for me. Halsey hardly ever gets a mention by anyone but solid again I thought and Morley proved to be an excellent guest...and rather popular on the 2nd bend too!

A lack of heat winners proved costly for the YS. No one rider was awful, they all had their moments, but ultimately they lack a rider who can be relied upon to win heats, get the 6 points when need be. That said I have to give credit to Dale Allitt for electing to use Lewis Rose instead of R/R. R/R would have certainly made a small difference, and made it closer.

Oh, and very impressed with the up-to-date programme! Quite how they managed it, I'm not sure

Edited by MrMungo

Enjoyable rare Saturday night out at the Norfolk Arena.

Expected it to be a really close one but Mildenhall looked sharper in all areas, and even though he failed to score Terry-Daley was on the pace and unlucky not to pick up the odd point here and there I felt.

Nielsen, Bates and Jacobs the standouts for me. Halsey hardly ever gets a mention by anyone but solid again I thought and Morley proved to be an excellent guest...and rather popular on the 2nd bend too!

A lack of heat winners proved costly for the YS. No one rider was awful, they all had their moments, but ultimately they lack a rider who can be relied upon to win heats, get the 6 points when need be. That said I have to give credit to Dale Allitt for electing to use Lewis Rose instead of R/R. R/R would have certainly made a small difference, and made it closer.

Oh, and very impressed with the up-to-date programme! Quite how they managed it, I'm not sure

It was printed in house MrMungo, and as the necessary people were on site throughout the day, we were able to make those last minute changes.

Mimmo have been reading your postings very confused do you support kings Lynn young stars or mildenhall fen tigers

Mimmo have been reading your postings very confused do you support kings Lynn young stars or mildenhall fen tigers

Neither judging by the Wimbledon Dons polo shirt he wore at Sunday's STRA meeting at the Norfolk Arena! :lol:

Edited by Bryn

National League speedway generally I would say!

• Like 1