British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Rye House V Workington 13/8/12

I wasnt taking the mick i'm very sad that Kenny is hurt, I wanted Auty to guest and get a max so he could stick his middle finger *not literally* at all them Workington Morons who think he went out to Kill Ingalls last night. Incidents like this happen in Speedway. Riders like Josh are a breath of fresh air to British Speedway. We should be backing him not whinging at him accusing him of purposly going out to injure someone is just Idiotic.

• Like 2

I think you'll find that the majority of Workington fans, like me said it was reckless, no more. A very respected member and the administrator of the unofficial forum thought it was a racing incident. The fact is we're all in this together, no one wants to see riders hurt from any team. All the fans here are concerned about Kenny yet you want a rider to stick his finger up at them (not literally). Respect? Bit inflammatory I think. As for Josh he didn't seem the same in his next race, don't know if it had anything to do with the accident. It's the worst crash I've seen and I had a good view of it, he could have waited til there was room.

And Shadders, asking how it was takiing the mick, come off it. You're on here a lot and I notice your other team, Berwick are having atrocious luck. Best wishes to Ricky, if there's a more frustrating sport to follow I don't know what is,

And Shadders, asking how it was takiing the mick, come off it. You're on here a lot and I notice your other team, Berwick are having atrocious luck.

Yeah, but I know Superstar1 and know he'd never take the mick as far as injured riders are concerned... My other team is Arsenal, I don't follow Scottish football :blink:

Edited by Shadders

Yeah, but I know Superstar1 and know he'd never take the mick as far as injured riders are concerned... My other team is Arsenal, I don't follow Scottish football :blink:

English team in the Scottish League.

English team in the Scottish League.

Ahhh right... They must be having some bad luck then, comet49 said so

I wasnt taking the mick i'm very sad that Kenny is hurt, I wanted Auty to guest and get a max so he could stick his middle finger *not literally* at all them Workington Morons who think he went out to Kill Ingalls last night. Incidents like this happen in Speedway. Riders like Josh are a breath of fresh air to British Speedway. We should be backing him not whinging at him accusing him of purposly going out to injure someone is just Idiotic.

Your one Prat, what has last nights meeting got to do with the Rye v Worky thread, get over it, a rider is now in hospital and will miss the remainder of the season at best (not blaming anyone that's one of the downsides of the sport we all love) just fed up of reading all this drival about who is to blame when a young lad lays in hospital many hundreds of miles away from his family. Call the Worky fans all you like but Kenny was the innocent victim in all of this.

in all the posts i have read on this i dont think anyone has accused auty of purposely going out to hurt anyone just his manner on a bike which i have to agree leaves a lot to be desired at times.

• Like 1

Ahhh right... They must be having some bad luck then, comet49 said so

Er no, not cos I said so. Didn't they finish last weeks meeting with 4 riders and still won. Last night Ricky got injured without scoring or maybe I've been dreaming about Berwick. All this tiit for tat is crazy, replace taking the mick with bad taste if you want Edited by comet49

Er no, not cos I said so. Didn't they finish last weeks meeting with 4 riders and still won. Last night Ricky got injured without scoring or maybe I've been dreaming about Berwick. All this tiit for tat is crazy, replace taking the mick with bad taste if you want

I've already told you I don't follow Scottish football, but I'll promise to Google it in the morning

And back to the thread in hand please. RYE HOUSE V WORKINGTON.

Anyhow predictions please?

Yeah... Rain, rain and more rain

have rye house booked a guest or just gonna go r/r if the rain dont come

Leigh Lanham... Already using r/r for Luke Bowen

And back to the thread in hand please. RYE HOUSE V WORKINGTON.

Anyhow predictions please?

Yes on the assumption the rain gives us a break I will go for Rye 50 - Worky 40