British Speedway Forum

What has Miskowiak got to do with anything?

He is not new blood either,rather have Skornicki at least you know it will be fun and doughnuts.

• Like 1

Fun and doughnuts don't score points tho do they.

He will score plenty of points and don't worry about his age,PK and Hancock have proved thats no barrier.

He will score plenty of points and don't worry about his age,PK and Hancock have proved thats no barrier.

I guess

I see many are writing off Wolves 2013 chances already which is fine by me.

All well and good, except that many of them are your fellow Wolves supporters!

• Like 1

Back To The Future.

CVS & Peter Adams, Wolves speedway's answer to Doc Brown & Marty McFly.

We'll just have to wait for the points limit to go to 50.00. We might just get a reserve capable of winning races off the bat.

Why has it taken so long to build this team? How long does it take to decide 'how close to 42.50 can we get Pete using our own assets and lads who've ridden for us before?'

Carry on losing money oh Dark One. Ooops, silly me, it'll be the weather's fault. :mad:

Another cheap option signing.

Do the promotion really think signing Skornicki is the way forward?

If the promotion have learnt anything from the poor 2012 season it hasn't manifested itself in the signings they have made - unless of course there was no option left but to sign Skornicki which I suspect might be nearer to the truth than anything else.

Its hard to see where any major improvement in the team is going to come from and compared to the signings made by other teams so far we do look weak and the play offs seem to be out of reach even before we have got to January.

Wolfie

Like Miskowiak!!

Miskowiak would have scored as many points as Adam is likely to and would have given us another 3/4 point in the team building stakes.

Missing out on his signing really messed us up.

Wolfie

Edited by Wolfie

Its as expected.

There seems to a sticking with assets approach.

I like Adam and is loved at Monmore.

But is his average a gamble? Time will tell.

Lets face it it is probably the same posters who said Eastbourne would finish bottom in 2011.

I will wait and see if the 1-7 have the passion and hunger to improve before i start worrying to much.

Poor old Brum!

Not only slaughtered on here for his onions, but then has to put on a brave face at this time every season and talk up the Wolves chances. Poor lad.

The old comedy act of Van Twatten and Adams continue to make everyone laugh with their team building skills. Languishing with the Vue already by the looks of it.

Lets face it it is probably the same posters who said Eastbourne would finish bottom in 2011.

No, it's the same posters who said Wolves would be rubbish last season too :lol:

The problem with relying on Lindgren & Woffinden to score 12/13 points away from home is that last season (2012) in 13 away meetings Woffinden scored 12+ in 6 meetings and Lindgren in 15 away meetings only reached this on 4 occasions (without double points) so it's not only the bottom end of the team to worry about.

Lol, Wells and Proctor next.

Never mind it could be worse, you could be a Belle Vue supporter

With that Wolves team it looks a if CVS is determined to deprive us of the wooden spoon. :-)

What Wolves need and aren't getting are some exciting new faces

What Wolves need is to track a team that doesnt rely on just three riders. Imo freddie and tai will score more points having Adam in the team. Why do we need to sign exciting riders? All our riders are racers. Sqora has been there and because of this can lift the team. I am not expecting to win the league but I feel 200% more confident than this time last year anout making the play offs. No untried riders and no one riding out of position. If Ty can suddenly find his 2010 form and Jacobs improvement continues, we will be fine. Matej Kus is likely to be the 2nd reserve. He was awful last year granted but he should be more prepared and fit next year.

The problem with relying on Lindgren & Woffinden to score 12/13 points away from home is that last season (2012) in 13 away meetings Woffinden scored 12+ in 6 meetings and Lindgren in 15 away meetings only reached this on 4 occasions (without double points) so it's not only the bottom end of the team to worry about.

. Nail hit on Head! Adam will lessen the burden on Tai and Freddie! He is like Pk, a calming influence and a real team player. Edited by superguest

What Wolves need is to track a team that doesnt rely on just three riders. Imo freddie and tai will score more points having Adam in the team. Why do we need to sign exciting riders? All our riders are racers. Sqora has been there and because of this can lift the team. I am not expecting to win the league but I feel 200% more confident than this time last year anout making the play offs. No untried riders and no one riding out of position. If Ty can suddenly find his 2010 form and Jacobs improvement continues, we will be fine. Matej Kus is likely to be the 2nd reserve. He was awful last year granted but he should be more prepared and fit next year.

. Nail hit on Head! Adam will lessen the burden on Tai and Freddie! He is like Pk, a calming influence and a real team player.

Lets hope so.

. Nail hit on Head! Adam will lessen the burden on Tai and Freddie! He is like Pk, a calming influence and a real team player.

Finally some sense!

In addition, factor in that we are not racing with a 5 man team. It doesn't take long for heads to drop when you have two riders in your side who are plainly out of their depth. When they've taken up a full 8pts of your team buidling and are actually averaging around 2.5 combined you are screwed. End of.

A lot of talk about which riders will improve etc. Far less important now the pts limit is 42.5. In fact, should the team simply maintain their averages, 42.5 would give them a good shot at making the play-offs. Birmingham made it last year... combined averages? 41.84.

Edited by BWitcher

Poor old Brum!

Not only slaughtered on here for his onions, but then has to put on a brave face at this time every season and talk up the Wolves chances. Poor lad.

The old comedy act of Van Twatten and Adams continue to make everyone laugh with their team building skills. Languishing with the Vue already by the looks of it.

The signing of Thorsell proved this well and truly... failed to reach three by almost half a point and was invited back!

Asprgren looked the far better prospect. And on 3.15 would of been a far better option