British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Who or what is KKS ...

you no very well KKS

He also has not increased his average above 3.38 in over 2 years. He is ok at home but dreadful away. Titles are not won without change, how many Swindon title winners rode for them in 2011 ?

Only had one and a half years in the EL and only rode many away tracks once or twice before. 4 years in speedway so far and going into his 5th, only rode 8 meetings in the NL which a lot of people forget. Just thinking he will improve his 3.38 average that's all. I am a Workington fan anyway, just be nice to see the lad get a team place somewhere.

you no very well KKS

Your deluded chap.

Only had one and a half years in the EL and only rode many away tracks once or twice before. 4 years in speedway so far and going into his 5th, only rode 8 meetings in the NL which a lot of people forget. Just thinking he will improve his 3.38 average that's all. I am a Workington fan anyway, just be nice to see the lad get a team place somewhere.

I like Richard, just not sure he will get much better. Hope he proves me wrong.
  • Like 1

Who or what is KKS ...

Rumour has it that this KKS character is a spotty little rich girl intent on irritating a significant number of people on this forum, much like Mr Frost is currently doing with his attitude to his riders...

Sad eh !

• Like 2

Rumour has it that this KKS character is a spotty little rich girl intent on irritating a significant number of people on this forum, much like Mr Frost is currently doing with his attitude to his riders...

Sad eh !

Thanks for that, im certainly not a spotty little rich girl. Just seen a report saying Swindon have withdrawn their offer for Hans, and the KJB approach has been refused. Suggests Bjerre is already nailed on. Edited by blupanther

Your deluded chap.

I like Richard, just not sure he will get much better. Hope he proves me wrong.

your comment to me confirms you are indeed KKS aka Kris ad or any other name you use on here your post have all the tell tail signs and this one confirms this . Busted Sunshine
  • Like 3

Just seen a report saying Swindon have withdrawn their offer for Hans, and the KJB approach has been refused. Suggests Bjerre is already nailed on.

If KB is nailed then that could reduce the value of Hans for 2013.

your comment to me confirms you are indeed KKS aka Kris ad or any other name you use on here your post have all the tell tail signs and this one confirms this . Busted Sunshine

Your on drugs pal.

Well going by the patten of announcements we will have to wait till next Monday. 17th,24th & 31st all being Mondays for Larsen, Fisher & Kosciuch.

Shows what I know

Shows what I know

They may have put it off today, what with Swindon asking to approach more of our riders, along with their friends, family, neighbours and the little old lollipop lady down the road.

Reading some of your posts i do know what tedious feels like. :D

Yup I'll give you that one. Not a difficult comeback but I can see where you're coming from. I'm boring myself at the moment!

So no Lawson either now. Hougaard still a maybe as not announced elsewhere, my guess on Kus was just that a flukey guess could be right.

Yup I'll give you that one. Not a difficult comeback but I can see where you're coming from. I'm boring myself at the moment!

:D

In all honesty you make some very valid points and posts :t:

Don`t feel pressured to return the compliment. :P

Rumour has it

irritating a significant number of people on this forum

Sad eh !

Not sure about sad but when rumours and forums run the sport then we really are in the crap!

The paranoia KKS causes is hilarious :D Every new poster MUST be her!

• Like 2