British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

I thought Lawson was the interesting bit and the reason for the link. What has Bach got to do with the price of fish? He doesn't mention Peterborough.

Don't you ever give it a rest :rolleyes:

And yes we all know it's a forum and about opinions, no matter how tedious they are!

Dont worry about it Crump99, he is only interested in the Panthers because it takes his mind off his own team which on the basis of the first 6 signings will be in another wooden spoon scrap with Belle Vue.

Skornicki :rofl:

Edited by bigcatdiary

I think Swindon ought to get Gollob on a re-assessed 8 point average,that would put the cat amongst the pigeons and i have heard Ipswich assets are very easy to get loaned out!

• Like 1

I'm sure all will become clear after the BSPA meeting next Tuesday, 15th January!!

I wouldn't bet on it..... :wink:

Dont worry about it Crump99, he is only interested in the Panthers because it takes his mind off his own team which on the basis of the first 6 signings will be in another wooden spoon scrap with Belle Vue.

Skornicki :rofl:

I guess you might be one of those that said Eastbourne looked basement bound pre season 2011, 2012. :rofl:

Lawson is not a P'boro asset. I suspect the 2/20 rule is the reason for this, prelim plans went out of the window for many teams.

I didnt say he was. Just that he was unhappy. :neutral:

Don't you ever give it a rest :rolleyes:

And yes we all know it's a forum and about opinions, no matter how tedious they are!

Reading some of your posts i do know what tedious feels like. :D

Easy answer to the Hans Troy and NKI saga is if the riders are not allowed to go out on loan and Swindon and Kings Lynn can't agree to a transfer fee is they remain Pboro assets and sit the season out BUT Every time Pboro team rides they pay all 3 riders points money to there average for sitting the season out . Can't have it all ways -sorted

It is sagas like this that make it hard to get new fans interested in speedway. Longing for the remaining riders to be announced do we can move on.

• Like 1

Easy answer to the Hans Troy and NKI saga is if the riders are not allowed to go out on loan and Swindon and Kings Lynn can't agree to a transfer fee is they remain Pboro assets and sit the season out BUT Every time Pboro team rides they pay all 3 riders points money to there average for sitting the season out . Can't have it all ways -sorted

That idea has come out of a xmas cracker, right.....

I didnt say he was. Just that he was unhappy. :neutral:

It was for those that dont have your superior knowlege, wisdom and rational thought....... Edited by blupanther

That idea has come out of a xmas cracker, right.....

so why not KKS ? If Pboro refuse to allow these riders to earn a living why shouldn't Pboro have to make there wages up all 3 have been offered a team place after all .

To right HAZA, they say they own the riders so its down to them to pay them!!!.... Pboro greed thats what it is. Always been like that over there

• Like 3

I havnt been critical upto now but after reading that Lawson article I dont understand what they are playing at. Peterboroughs name is getting dragged through the mud. No one seems to want to ride for us and I understand why when I read stuff like that. If I was Bjerre id stick two fingers up after being seemingly 3rd choice. Should be looking forward to the new season but all our management seem to be doing is pissing everyone off and highlighting why no one wants to come and watch this tin pot sport which could be so great!

Edited by posh panther
  • Like 3

It is sagas like this that make it hard to get new fans interested in speedway. Longing for the remaining riders to be announced do we can move on.

Spot on ..i don't really care who is wrong or right it's just become boring .

• Like 2

Richard Lawson is not even a Peterborough asset but he is more faithful and committed than Batchelor, Andersen and Iversen put together. It has cost him a job.

He is British and a PL number 1 with an greensheet of just over a 3 in EL. I think he would be having his first injury free winter since he started speedway 4-5 years ago but it look like he is starting with no EL ride at this moment in time.

so why not KKS ? If Pboro refuse to allow these riders to earn a living why shouldn't Pboro have to make there wages up all 3 have been offered a team place after all .

Who or what is KKS ...
  • Like 1

It was for those that dont have your superior knowlege, wisdom and rational thought.......

Oh i dont know, i would say posters who feel they can say who WILL be fighting for the basement 2 months before the seasons starts that the above applies......

Edited by stevebrum

Richard Lawson is not even a Peterborough asset but he is more faithful and committed than Batchelor, Andersen and Iversen put together. It has cost him a job.

He is British and a PL number 1 with an greensheet of just over a 3 in EL. I think he would be having his first injury free winter since he started speedway 4-5 years ago but it look like he is starting with no EL ride at this moment in time.

He also has not increased his average above 3.38 in nearly 2 years. He is ok at home but dreadful away. Titles are not won without change, how many Swindon title winners rode for them in 2011 ? Edited by blupanther