British Speedway Forum

Nothing wrong with camping, the sites have to have the required facilities, unless you just pay a farmer to set up a tent in his field.

I am sure there are plenty of sites on the coast within 15- 30 mins journey, or near a train station to travel into Cardiff.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with camping, the sites have to have the required facilities, unless you just pay a farmer to set up a tent in his field.

I am sure there are plenty of sites on the coast within 15- 30 mins journey, or near a train station to travel into Cardiff.

easy to get a train from Barry

Do any of them have a roof and central heating?

Hotel booked Tuesday ,no increase, tickets booked Saturday,no increase,. What's the problem? :lol::drink: This Brains is good. :cheers:

• Like 1

Do any of them have a roof and central heating?

Yes, the last time I went it had the following:

Beds

Table and chairs

Floor covering

Lighting and Heating.

A roof that kept out the rain and snow.

• Like 1

Yes, the last time I went it had the following:

Beds

Table and chairs

Floor covering

Lighting and Heating.

A roof that kept out the rain and snow.

That's not camping then

About 3 years ago we paid £87 for the Holiday Inn and booked for the following year but it had gone up to £155. Decided after booking to go into the Halls at the Uni, and then found that the Holiday Inn had already taken the money non refundable as per the small print. Bloody robbers.

We paid £50 for a twin room at holiday inn at the airport this year...cheap as chips.

We paid £50 for a twin room at holiday inn at the airport this year...cheap as chips.

Shows that with a little effort you can find a resonably inexpensive room. Why on earth anyone would want to sleep in a field?

• Like 1

Quick question, help much appreciated. I want to make a group booking but I can't find anywhere to be able to pick specific seats like you can on Ticketmaster????

Shows that with a little effort you can find a resonably inexpensive room. Why on earth anyone would want to sleep in a field?

Cos some people find it fun, I for one love living in a wet field, and crapping in a bucket!!

Less chance of bumping into snobs as well!

Cos some people find it fun, I for one love living in a wet field, and crapping in a bucket!!

Less chance of bumping into snobs as well!

More chance of catching pneumonia

Quick question, help much appreciated. I want to make a group booking but I can't find anywhere to be able to pick specific seats like you can on Ticketmaster????

Ring the number, say late at night, and the operator will book your seats for you. Been very helpful twice with me so far, and I got through in about 2 minutes with less traffic at night time.