British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Slight tweak to have Matuesz at reserve (should make us stronger at reserve)

1. N-K. Iversen 8.84

2. K. Wolbert 5.4

3. M. Kornelluissen 6.7

4. T. Proctor 5.53

5. R. Schlein 7.33

6. K. Smith 3.73

7. M. Szczepaniak 4.93

Total = 42.46

Edited by justspeedway

How about this? Trying to re-create the magic of 2011, but with strong reserves which ultimately cost us in my opinion;

KL Stars 2013 - 19/11/12 1 Iversen 8.84 2 Hougaard 4.97 3 Allen (5.77)/ Howe (5.87) 5.87 4 Korneliussen 6.70 5 Schlein 7.33 6 Szscepaniak 4.93 7 Smith 3.73 42.37 0.13

Need to sort out a DU with Kozza as well. Will be great to have him back at the NA in 2013.

Gutted not to be able to squeeze in Wolbert and it does seem a crime not to include Nermark on a 5pt av. as he CAN beat heat leaders....but was so inconsistent in 2012.

Hope I don't see Kennett in a Stars race jacket, Fisher I could handle (maybe) but not Kennett!

Would like to see Olly back, used to enjoy him and Mads "team-riding"/slowing each other down. Perhaps you could put Olly at 2?

Double up rider are 1 per position. There are no shared positions

Only quickly scanned some of the proposed lineups and one name I haven't seen mentioned is Artur Mroczka. Absolutely flew on his appearances at the NA last season and would be a bargain on 5.85.

Guess on that average he could be back at Poole, but if he isn't, I'd have him in my team in a shot.

• Like 1

Only quickly scanned some of the proposed lineups and one name I haven't seen mentioned is Artur Mroczka. Absolutely flew on his appearances at the NA last season and would be a bargain on 5.85.

Guess on that average he could be back at Poole, but if he isn't, I'd have him in my team in a shot.

Assume this was guff :neutral:http://www.bellevueaces.co/newsitem.aspx?id=670

How about this? Trying to re-create the magic of 2011, but with strong reserves which ultimately cost us in my opinion;

KL Stars 2013 - 19/11/12 1 Iversen 8.84 2 Hougaard 4.97 3 Allen (5.77)/ Howe (5.87) 5.87 4 Korneliussen 6.70 5 Schlein 7.33 6 Szscepaniak 4.93 7 Smith 3.73 42.37 0.13

Need to sort out a DU with Kozza as well. Will be great to have him back at the NA in 2013.

Gutted not to be able to squeeze in Wolbert and it does seem a crime not to include Nermark on a 5pt av. as he CAN beat heat leaders....but was so inconsistent in 2012.

Hope I don't see Kennett in a Stars race jacket, Fisher I could handle (maybe) but not Kennett!

Would like to see Olly back, used to enjoy him and Mads "team-riding"/slowing each other down. Perhaps you could put Olly at 2?

I think if we go with that team, you'll need to change your handle (name) to 'weneedmorepointstomakesplayoffs' :rofl:

Olly Allen has signed for Rye House and is looking for an EL D/UP role....

Maybe with Howe? That's an awesome pairing!

no double up pairings next season... 1 double up rider per position

no double up pairings next season... 1 double up rider per position

So what happens if rider is not available due to PL commitments??? Guest??? Thats crazy :blink:

So what happens if rider is not available due to PL commitments??? Guest??? Thats crazy :blink:

Any PL guest up to the missing riders average

Edited by screamer

1 - N Pedersen 8.61

2 - K Wolbert 5.40

3 - B Barker 6.22

4 - M Janowski 6.13

5 - R Schlein 7.33

6 - ????? 3.44

7 - D Nermark 5.37

Olly Allen has signed for Rye House and is looking for an EL D/UP role....

Maybe with Howe? That's an awesome pairing!

What Howe & RR

Any PL guest up to the missing riders average

As i said thats crazy! Once again the BSPA have shot themselves in the foot.

Teams that go for double-uppers could be seriously weakened if one (or more ) of those riders have PL commitments, so it discourages teams from doing it (Eastbourne already stated they wont), so how will that help developing riders get EL experience? Crazy.

As i said thats crazy! Once again the BSPA have shot themselves in the foot.

Teams that go for double-uppers could be seriously weakened if one (or more ) of those riders have PL commitments, so it discourages teams from doing it (Eastbourne already stated they wont), so how will that help developing riders get EL experience? Crazy.

So you bring in another PL rider if yours are unavailable, cannot see a major problem.