British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

A decent looking team and one that barring any injuries should be playoff contenders.

Still looks like a Swindon team :wink:

Good looking team - should be play-off contenders!

Yeah that team looks a good un, very worthy of a playoff position off coarse barring any injures etc.

Looks a really good team for 2013. So happy for Simon Stead. I live in Swindon and come from Wisbech so love both teams, My love of speedway began with a Stars v Monarchs meeting in 2009. No wonder Lyons has regained his passion for the sport. Just wondering if this means Magic is on his way back to Swindon!

Whats off or course about that team?

Nothing that I can see. Looks like a really good team to me :D

Glad to see Tomas Topinka is finally getting the send off he deserves :t:

Edited by RumOldBird
  • Like 1

Looks a very good team, congratulations to Simon getting fixed up so soon.

• Like 1

I wish Seb and especially Steady all the best for 2013. Look forward to seeing Simon back at Swindon where he will get a warm reception.

A good looking line up which includes our old mate Mads as well.

Great team.

• Like 1

That's a

So its :

KINGS LYNN 42.85

1 Niels Iversen 8.84

2 Nicolai Klindt 5.68

3 Mads Korneliussen 6.7

4 Simon Stead 5.75

5 Rory Schlein 7.33

6 Sebastian Alden 4.82

7 Kozza Smith 3.73

That's a great looking team. Sends a message to the rest of the league.

To retain NKI and add Rory you have a strong spearhead. Stead will surely improve, whilst the rest should at least hold their own. Play offs for the stars.

I take it Smith has a reduction on his ave after being out for last year? Hence the 42.85 total

I think that Swindon have dropped a large spherical object letting Steady go, I am really pleased for him that he is fixed up and I think he will do a fine job for the Stars who look to have put together a very balanced and potent (almost Swindon) side.

Need to see how everyone else lines up, but I think play offs a probability for the 2013 Stars.

I think that Swindon have dropped a large spherical object letting Steady go, I am really pleased for him that he is fixed up and I think he will do a fine job for the Stars who look to have put together a very balanced and potent (almost Swindon) side.

I couldn't agree more, Simon certainly goes well round Saddlebow Road.

Could somebody please enlighten me on the situation with NK Iversen? He is named in the team, but from the various posts I have been reading, there seems to be some dispute with Peterborough. If anybody was at tonights meeting, perhaps they could let me know the Chapmans explanation of this situation? Apart from that questionmark, it looks to be a great team of real racers.

"Iversen’s return is still being finalised with his parent club Peterborough, but the Norfolk Arena is very much his destination of choice after he enjoyed the season of his life there in 2012."

From http://speedwaygp.com