British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

You are correct, but P'boro have had things to say since Lynn's first words so I expect some kind of retort was inevitable.

I'm suprised that searching for sponsors gives you time to pop in and out of every other team's threads trying to wind people up :D

True, its a skill that some have and others don't!!! :party:

True, its a skill that some have and others don't!!! :party:

Some try and are successful but some try and aren't.

Some try and are successful but some try and aren't.

On a Kings Lynn thread - spot on mate!! :wink:

Waiting on official confirmation but it's looking like bad news for us Stars

It's buy Iversen or look for another option. BSPA won't sanction the side with Iversen as a loan rider. Apparently it's an EL agreement (I have no idea) that a rider on loan at one club, if required for a 3rd year has to be purchased confused0024.gifconfused0024.gifconfused0024.gif

looks like your source got it wrong .

I think its time Harkness stood down,nothing against him but he has over seen one of the most disastrous periods of speedway there has even been,tough job being chairmam but i do think its time he stood aside and let someone else,younger maybe,to have a go and see if they can turn it around,

Rick Frost??? :lol:

looks like your source got it wrong .

Sure did and I don't have a problem with that at all.

Sure did and I don't have a problem with that at all.

nor me -nothing pleases me more than you being wrong and we get our no1 for 2013 - but just goes to show how one comment on here can turn out very misleading better to wait for an official word from either our promotion or the BSPA .

But providing terms can be sorted with Puk it should be a very good season for the Stars

A trully a wonderful occassion....... Never before, has it took so many, so long , to make a small step forward......... Well done......

just goes to show how one comment on here can turn out very misleading better to wait for an official word

If you're bothered about misleading comments then the BSF really isn't for you :D

People will always post stuff that they hear, if others take it as gospel then more fool them.

• Like 1

If you're bothered about misleading comments then the BSF really isn't for you :D

People will always post stuff that they hear, if others take it as gospel then more fool them.

Absolutely, if ya hear something share it. What it's all about. How boring would this place be if press releases are to be waited on. Sometimes they just never come.

• Like 2

Although one side of the story there's nothing in the KL statement about illegal approach. To be fair, would you add that to an offical club press release??

It does seem as though no illegal approuch was made though.

We asked for permission in December

BSPA granted loan deal

We speak with the dirties and they cry foul and want a review.

At this point Iversen must have been made aware of the situation.

We announce our team saying we hope to include Iversen.

Iversen puts statements out saying he wants the opportunity to jion King's Lynn again.

Permission was granted by the BSPA again

Nowhere does it say terms were ever discussed before hand.

It does come across as though we went through all the right channels to get the Iversen deal done

im sure if Lynn had made an illegal approach they would have been completely open and honest about it and mentioned it in an official press release.... ;-)

im sure if Lynn had made an illegal approach they would have been completely open and honest about it and mentioned it in an official press release.... ;-)

Did I not say that in my first couple of lines?????

Did I not say that in my first couple of lines?????

you did. It was the last paragraph that I found the most enjoyable.

And some people will merely post stuff that they make up.

• Like 2

Rick Frost??? :lol:

Anyone who applies the regulations consistantly would do. Wont be Mr Frost, he is not in the Matt Fraud gang.