British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Think Fisher's average is too high.

It is, but 2 big fat 0's tomorrow night & a big fat 0 Wednesday could fix that

Edited by screamer

Fisher average is about 5.3 and Howe is 5.9 so it fits.

Fisher average is about 5.3 and Howe is 5.9 so it fits.

Fisher 6.02 and Howe 5.87 at the moment so have to wait until after the 1st June

It is, but 2 big fat 0's tomorrow night & a big fat 0 Wednesday could fix that

Matches after the 23rd don't count towards next month's averages so Fisher's 5.67 average is confirmed for June regardless of his scores on Monday or Wednesday

Got to laugh, looks like Ryan started on a converted PL average but now has a rolling average using his 2011 meetings lol

Fisher 6.02 and Howe 5.87 at the moment so have to wait until after the 1st June

i'm sure fishers average is 5.67 after 9 matches I don't think todays matches will count towards this months gsa

one thing i would say is our mangerment are keeping very quiet over possible replacements.all i will say is we will all be surprised?

one thing i would say is our mangerment are keeping very quiet over possible replacements.all i will say is we will all be surprised?

..or maybe its just fan talk and the stars management are hoping David Howe will start picking up the points again once he get dialled in. Had a fairly healthy score last night for Scunthorpe. After a what now appears a hasty reaction to NK stopping scoring and seeing what he did in denmark recently maybe they are thinking carefully about any more moves...? If they do make a change it needs to be the right change, not a change for change sake.

I heard from a reliable source, that the rider we are getting is ...... Wait for it.......is .. Daniel Nermark. After all this speculation and high hopes, all we are getting is him back from last year.... Who said it was a good idea to get rid of Klindt....... The chances of making the play-offs is disappearing fast.......

Daniel Nermark? Erm. He's out injured still himself at present. Broken bones in his hand after a crash in Poland several weeks ago. He hasn't ridden in Poland or Sweden for weeks! I seriously doubt it's him. I think he may well have burnt his bridges last season in all fairness. I personally wish he hadn't as I'm still #TeamNermark till the end (LOL!) but I really don't think he'll be back over here to race for us ever again.

Bech replacing the Fish at P'boro apparently. Fisher to replace Howe?

What?!?! Right. If that's true, get the Fish over to us pronto! That would spice things up a lot wouldn't it now :party: And it would annoy some people something chronic which would be very amusing! The man gives 100% for whoever he rides for and I really don't think he's the big bad villian that a lot of people seem to think he is.

Anyway, I'm starting to think the Bech suggestion can't end up being true. Esbjerg's Danish fixtures clash with ours too often on a Wednesday. Esbjerg already miss having Niels on several occasions, so I doubt they'll want Mikkel missing lots too. Eastbourne have a space needing to be filled (Adam Shields) so perhaps he'll head there? Or maybe it is Peterborough he's going to as he's worked with Jan Staechmann before? (Excuse the spelling of his surname if it is wrong!) When Staechmann was at Swindon, Bech came over for a few meetings then, so it would make sense...

Rob Lyon quote from the EDP report today:

“As always, there’s a lot of rumours around on social media about various riders that we are now trying to sign and loads of names are flying about. All I can say it it’s something we are working on, it’s not easy, but we’re working really hard to achieve what we’re after.”

So, make of that comment what you will ladies and gentlemen! He's playing his cards close to his chest ;)

As long as it's NOT Fisher!

Why not for heavens sake. Better to have him for you than against him.Whatever you think of him he always gives his all. I'd rather that than some should I or shouldn't I perform tonight type of rider. Put him and Stachyra in the Lynn team and we would literally knock the rest of the EL teams out of the competition :wink:

As long as it's NOT Fisher!

why ever not ? He give 110% effort where ever he rides he's a racer and an entertainer very much the same as Mads -just can't think why anyone wouldn't want him in the Lynn team -bring him on I say
  • Like 1

Why not for heavens sake. Put him and Stachyra in the Lynn team and we would literally knock the rest of the EL teams out of the competition :wink:

Quite! He's on a par with N Pedersen for me! However clean he might perform I don't forget his moves of the past!

We'll have to asgree to disagree then cos Fisher and Nicki in the same Lynn team would be one of the few things that would tempt me back. And let's face it they do at least get the crowd going so it wouldn't be all bad :lol:

We'll have to asgree to disagree then cos Fisher and Nicki in the same Lynn team would be one of the few things that would tempt me back. And let's face it they do at least get the crowd going so it wouldn't be all bad :lol:

...but that's just the problem - it would be all bad!!! :oops: