British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I've also heard the rumour that the contract might be moving from Sky to Eurosport.

In answer to your question about winning over entertainment. Lynn had a few seasons in the Premier League where they were taking sides to the cleaners 60 plus scores became the norm. So give me entertainment everytime or do you prefer your Speedway to be the trap to line variety ?

R/R for Mads averaging 5.33 so far, difficult to say if Porsing can better that or not but I'm hopeful he can.

I can't believe Buster hasn't tried to get someone in to cover Mads who has a higher average and/or more experience than Nicklas so on the assumption that he did and couldn't find anyone I'm pleased to see a youngster with potential being brought in. Plus I bloody hate R/R.

I've also heard the rumour that the contract might be moving from Sky to Eurosport.

In answer to your question about winning over entertainment. Lynn had a few seasons in the Premier League where they were taking sides to the cleaners 60 plus scores became the norm. So give me entertainment everytime or do you prefer your Speedway to be the trap to line variety ?

Sorry how would signing a reserve for a Heat leader make more entertainment or indeed make it less trap to line ?

No need to apologise. Honest. You were asking about winning over entertainment. If Buster sees fit to bring a rider in at Reserve with bags of potential, as a replacement, then with Buster being a wise old sage who am I to disagree.

• Like 1

Give the lad a chance!

Ok i'm not expecting him to score a max week in week out but if he can hit 6 points i'll be happy, and if he gets an opportunity at reserve it'll be much fairer on the lad...

After all, we could still have Klindt in the team.

• Like 1

Will he not be at reserve and Worrall in the 1-5?

I've just assumed Porsing will be on assessed 5.5 - 6.00 average

Failing to see how a club changing manager has any relevance to Lynn making changes to their team :blink:

Well Lynn top 4 bring in 2, yes TWO new riders. P'Boro on the asses of their trousers at the bottom, bring a new rider ? Nope, they change the team manager.

Well Lynn top 4 bring in 2, yes TWO new riders. P'Boro on the asses of their trousers at the bottom, bring a new rider ? Nope, they change the team manager.

A team manager who was adament the team was good enough and no changes needed. I expect team changes to happen now.

Jan put this team together, its no surprise he was sacked. Lynn are in the mix, so it makes sense to replace an injured Mads and under performing Howe. Sundstrom should go, but I doubt if Frostie will allow that to happen, and if you want Klindt back you just have to say :D

and if you want Klindt back you just have to say :D

That's fine at the moment. Agent Klindt is doing his job very well, riding like a dream right now :lol:

Klindt is indeed a strange one. Cant seem to get it together in the UK but is would has done ok elsewhere. Was Jan just given a pot of gold by Frostie to spend at the start of the season ? Or did the owner and indeed Pat Wicks have an input as well ? At the end of the day Jan is not the one riding the bikes. For sure Frostie has to look at him, but he also has to look at one or two of the riders. The buck stops with him.

Edited by semion

That's fine at the moment. Agent Klindt is doing his job very well, riding like a dream right now :lol:

The way he is going he will back at Monmore next season on a 3 point average. :t:

The way he is going he will back at Monmore next season on a 3 point average. :t:

NO ***** Sherlock..... didn't see that one happening.... :rolleyes::D