British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Lynn's season lasted till the summer though - yours ended on Good Friday :D

ha ha, you assume I support the Pussycats! I wonder if they'll finish higher than the falling stars! Lol

ha ha, you assume I support the Pussycats! I wonder if they'll finish higher than the falling stars! Lol

Would it make a difference who you support, Really, you sure are some specimen if that is so important to you. With you gloating over another teams mis-fortune, not sure anyone would want you as a supporter any way.
  • Like 1

Would it make a difference who you support, Really, you sure are some specimen if that is so important to you. With you gloating over another teams mis-fortune, not sure anyone would want you as a supporter any way.

Gloating! Have a look at the original post and the signature to which I'm referring. That's gloating! I was just adding balance and asking for it to be updated! Who's the specimen now? Lol
  • Like 1

Well with the team Lynn are putting out tonight it looks like theyre trying hard to ensure Belle Vue finish above P'boro, anyway.

And I dont care who you support tbh.

Could it be Buster thinks there is still relegation and is trying his hardest to see us finish bottom so we can drop back to the Premier league ? :D

When we moved up, wasnt part of the deal we could drop back down in either of the first 2 years ?

It does seem Buster is getting plenty of success at his other Sporting venue in the town, with 2 back to back promotions. Could it be that he has fallen in love with one sport and out of love with the other ?

There really is some bull written on here - has the Chapmans ever let the club or the fans down ?

'

• Like 6

Haza, the guy is only human and has other interests that take some of his time, away from Speedway. Before he had his son to share the workload, but not seen him around Saddlebow for weeks. There are only so many hours ion a day, and with Speedway being a business first he surely has to put the effort into where he gets the most rewards. The Football has been a roaring success over the last 2 years, where as the Speedway has been the complete opposite. The one thing about Buster that I have always thought, and that is the man is a clever businessman.

Well with the team Lynn are putting out tonight it looks like theyre trying hard to ensure Belle Vue finish above P'boro, anyway.

And I dont care who you support tbh.

if so the Pussycats will probably finish above the fading stars - I'm sure that man who was happy to gloat about Good Friday won't be too happy! If he can't take it he shouldn't give it!

Looks like we'll carry on fighting this season, both on the track AND in the courts!

Buster clearly unimpressed with the 'Kozza' ruling. Could be what the sport needs.

FIGHT THE POWER!

Looks like we'll carry on fighting this season, both on the track AND in the courts!

Buster clearly unimpressed with the 'Kozza' ruling. Could be what the sport needs.

FIGHT THE POWER!

Hope it all gets sorted soon though - would render the play-offs pointless* if Lynn could've qualified with the extra 2pts but it was only sorted out after the cut-off date!

*More pointless than the play-offs already are I mean.

If they are going to take this to court they might want to sort their maths out!!!

"The Stars were deemed to have used Kozza Smith illegally for the home fixture with Peterborough on July 24. The points that Smith scored (13+1) in the 47-43 victory were deducted from the meeting total which has resulted in a 43-43 defeat, and the two league points removed from the Stars league tally."