British Speedway Forum

wrong :P

If your suggesting that Bech has signed for Plymouth,then that would be a fantastic signing,but with the amount of meetings he would likely miss would it be a sensible one.

So because Mikkel tweets he is signing for a UK club everyone assumes it's an EL club then because he is at P'boro having a few laps today they assume he's signed for them. I reckon he's Buxton bound...

• Like 1

i am suggesting he hasnt signed for peterborough,which is also a friday race night as is plymouth so why would it be good for peterborough and not plymouth

Don't assume he's signed for Peterborough because its not them ;)

Edited by Phil The Ace

Listening to Radio Wm, and Wolves v Brummies, i was thinking Nico Covatti would be a good signing for a PL Team, a rider who can gate, and also by all accounts is exciting to watch, even if he isnt Klingons replacement, what would he come into the PL on ?.

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 1

One italian twice shy :mad:

In the local know it all newspaper, a report from Lee there is no talk to bring in a rider, just says that the club will sit down a look at the situation, it's great to know the paper has it's finger on the pulse of local sport, bringing in a rider to replace Kling is a must, like getting the right rider is to.

Edited by Devildodger

I just want the new CMA`s published as soon as.....fed up waiting now.

Why? Proctor's and Anderson's won't change - neither would Kling's for that matter.

I'd imagine there could be a pretty decent increase for Kurtz, so surely you will be worse off?

So because Mikkel tweets he is signing for a UK club everyone assumes it's an EL club then because he is at P'boro having a few laps today they assume he's signed for them. I reckon he's Buxton bound...

Rider having laps at Peterborough yesterday was Jonas Raun who is looking for a PL team berth . It was NOT Mikkel Bech!