British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick Bandits 2013

Maybe Doolan to Berwick, seems to score well all the time there remember he scored well for Newport as a guest at tail end of last season?

Dont think he will ever return to an over 8 point rider infact i am sure he only ever had a couple of seasons as a high flying number 1, ive always had him down as a solid second or third heatleader .

Maybe Doolan to Berwick, seems to score well all the time there remember he scored well for Newport as a guest at tail end of last season?

Dont think he will ever return to an over 8 point rider infact i am sure he only ever had a couple of seasons as a high flying number 1, ive always had him down as a solid second or third heatleader .

No thanks ,like you past his best.

Rick Ashworth,David Bellego, Robin Aspergren, Kozza Smith, Seb Alden,Nikki Barrett and Micky Dyer 42.45 job done.

Most Berwick fans (including myself) would take that Team, but I think your local Bookie would give you good odds on that being the team

Complin, not sure he is the best influence in the pits

Anyone else laugh when they read this?

Edited by wjm
  • Like 1

And how would you know if he is or he isnt? Your never there. Just run along back and listen to what daddy tells you about the match.

And how would you know if he is or he isnt?

Because only an idiot would think that?

Same case what he is paid the two people who will know that are Lee and the promotion are either running around telling people how much they pay/get paid? i doubt it, so it's rumour, but rumour is what makes all the little unimportant people think they are of importance :)

Knowing several people who are in the pits each meeting, I laughed so much I nearly soiled myself.

Also, now emilali's identity is known, there are a lot of people laughing at him.

I think on track Lee Complin did a good solid job for us in 2012, I'm suprised his name is not being mentioned in the majorities 7

Don't worry, in the 3,000 posts on here between now and Christmas, he'll get mentioned.

Among twenty-five others.

By the same half-dozen people.

• Like 1

1. Ashworth

2. Edberg

3. Complin

4. Bellego

5. Alden

6. Barrett

7. Dyer

Nae idea if that fits, but that's my ten pence worth.

Wouldnt imagine Complin will go anywhere, no other club is likely to pay him the sort of money he is apparently on at Berwick.

give it a break you dont know what lees on,lee will be 1st for next year and quite right to,the promotion will do whats best for berwick

join that other hooly screm and give us a break :party: :party:

• Like 1

give it a break you dont know what lees on,lee will be 1st for next year and quite right to,the promotion will do whats best for berwick

screm is actually Berwick's best poster on here and most readable. He speaks his mind as he sees it without malice to others, and without being told what to say by others.

• Like 1

Awfy unfair on Screm to lump him in with that lunatic. Screm's posts are never bitter, and he does post in a pretty balanced way.

Lee will be back next year, he is black and gold through and through.

• Like 3