British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow 2013

What's all this Tigers/Monarchs mating ritual stuff?

Must be Christmas.

Just thought. Who's the giver and who's the taker? :blink:

• Like 1

What's all this Tigers/Monarchs mating ritual stuff?

Must be Christmas.

Just thought. Who's the giver and who's the taker? :blink:

we have not took the relationship that far yet George but being from Edinburgh means that they would take anything on offer if you know what i mean :lol:

Dear Tigers fan,

We bring you exciting news.

A slightly irregular issue of Red Alert given that it is Saturday night, however we wanted to share some absolutely brilliant pre Christmas news with you that Tigers have our penultimate signing in place .. our xmas present to you!

Arriving at Ashfield, to bolster our Premier League challenge in the new season is none other than the ultra stylish and exciting JAMES WRIGHT.

James is a rider with considerable experience at Premier and Elite League level, and of course if a former Conference and Premier League riders champion and previous winner of the Scottish Open title.

He arrives at Ashfield with a very modest 6.73 starting average which was achieved within a very strong Somerset side last season.

We can tell you that James is exceptionally pleased to link up with the Tigers having had some very good performances around Ashfield in the past, including coming very close to winning the Ashfield Classic in 2010 before outside intervention (Boooo Ryan Fisher)!

Speaking only this evening, having returned from holiday, James looked forward to the season ahead:

I like it at Glasgow, and I have always been well received by the fans there and genuinely look forward to the fresh challenge ahead. I have spoken several times to Alun and Sean about 2013 and genuinely get the impression that I will get every encouragement to have a really good season.

I enjoyed my year at Somerset and know full well that I have room for improvement in my scoring and consistency which is definitely something I will be looking to deliver on for Glasgow in the year ahead.

I know Joe (Screen) and James pretty well and, from what I am hearing from the clubs management, Glasgow is going to be a pretty good place to be. I look forward to meeting up with the fans in the new year.

Tis the season to be gifting.

A brief reminder that we have extended our discounted season ticket offer period until 31st December and that purchases within this period is inclusive of complimentary admission tickets and exclusive Tigers themed DVD!

The best, and quickest, way to take advantage of this is to visit the

Season Tickets Page of the club website www.glasgowtigers.co

and either:

1. download the application form (to be sent, with your cheque) to the address shown, or

2. securely purchase your season ticket online using a debit/credit card (or PayPal account).

Please note that online purchases do carry a surcharge (as detailed) to cover the payment processing fees which are levied.

We value your views

Please keep an eye on the club website over the next couple of nights for the launch of our supporter survey as an opportunity for you to provide us with some invaluable feedback which, collectively, we can use to help plan future changes and activities which will make your enjoyment of Glasgow Speedway even greater.

We will be allowing a couple of weeks for responses to be returned, and will announce some prizes for 5 lucky participants. We will announce the survey results at the STARs event in February.

And finally

Have yourselves a Tigeriffic Christmas!

So, there are lots of things happening, and lots of exciting news yet to announce in the weeks and months ahead. The journey has only just begun, we want you to follow, and support, us along every step of the way between now, 2013 and beyond!

Please continue to spread the word amongst family, friends and workmates about signing up for Red Alert, and about all things Glasgow Speedway

Please dont be afraid of speaking out and telling us what you think, after all, this is not our speedway club, it is yours!

Mon the Tigers

Alun, Gordon, Colin, Craig, Derek & Ian

P.S.: Thanks for already playing YOUR part in supporting the RED REVOLUTION. Together we are an unbeatable combination!

How many points are we left with for the final rider?

I believe it's 5.30.

• Like 1

5.30 Left not many if at all around that average or under only one close to it is Justin Sedgeman on 4.99

• Like 1

6.73 from mr wright is about all he will score .

How do you score .73 in a meeting just asking like

• Like 1

Lol oh dear, another woeful signing. Glasgow just went from being front runners for the wooden spoon to odds on favourites in my opinion. Any fans who think otherwise are deluded.

We will try our best to get at least 8 points per meeting from James. Bring on the Red Revolution. :)

James Wright!!!!!!

Tigers must have been naughty this year to get that present .PMSL

Lol oh dear, another woeful signing. Glasgow just went from being front runners for the wooden spoon to odds on favourites in my opinion. Any fans who think otherwise are deluded.

If you must insist on posting on various threads at least try and be less predictable the doom and gloom your various post's portray is pure comedy at best and being honest me and my fellow Tigers fan's probably couldn't care a jot . LOL

James Wright!!!!!!

Tigers must have been naughty this year to get that present .PMSL

Now now my Moanarch friend if you are insisting on PMSL please remember the Pampers . :D

• Like 1

If you must insist on posting on various threads at least try and be less predictable the doom and gloom your various post's portray is pure comedy at best and being honest me and my fellow Tigers fan's probably couldn't care a jot . LOL

You may not care a jot what i say but I think you'll care when your team is near the bottom of the pile next season.

Now now my Moanarch friend if you are insisting on PMSL please remember the Pampers . :D