British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow 2013

We had that one worked out long before the season ended

Yep, was just confirming he had posted on FB as nobody else had mentioned it

Probably the team he has signed for cares.

Maybe so but we don't wether he has agreed with a team for next year or not is something that doesn't concern us now , if he won't ride for us that is down to him but we certainly couldn't care less .

• Like 1

F.W.I.W.. a lot of Workington fans have mason in their team for the 2013 season , with the promotion actually

listening to the fans, maybe mason COULD be about to done the blue and white of worky. mason had a few guest bookings for worky and done really well. its all speculation ATM. where ever he end up at , he will be a very good signing .

Edited by jenga

F.W.I.W.. a lot of Workington fans have mason in their team for the 2013 season , with the promotion actually

listening to the fans, maybe mason COULD be about to done the blue and white of worky. mason had a few guest bookings for worky and done really well. its all speculation ATM. where ever he end up at , he will be a very good signing .

The Worky connection was rumoured at the end off the season around Ashfield it may well be that he ends up there but whoever gets him will get a rider that will no doubt add to his starting average , it is unfortunate that Mason couldn,t show the Glasgow promotion the same loyalty that they had put in him .

It may well be though that the change in promotion has swayed his decision wherever he ends up i am sure he will do well

• Like 1

Not one bit surprised by Mason's announcement, actually quite glad he's finally said so. No disresepct to the guy, it's obvious he's going to do well but I (and I know I'm not the only one) just got fed up with his constant moaning about the track and the country. Then theres the leaving before the end of the season, not wearing his tigers race suit and the mid-season implications that he didn't want to be at Glasgow. Personally I'd rather have someone who actually cares about the club and shows enthusiasm, like Henning Bager. By God please let us have signed Henning!!!

• Like 3

Going by Mason's posts Heather he is heading south.

Probably put out the feelers towards the end of the season. He was there a year ago with Rohan,and he said in the "second half pits" that he was fixed up in the south. Maybe Mason will follow. Watch this space.

Me neither. The disappearing act at the end of the season was poor and the way it was announced on Facebook was disrespectful to everyone at Glasgow.

• Like 2

Thats the thing about kids these days no respect i still cant believe a helmet fits over his head. Sad to see josh go without more injuries hopefully and look forward to him coming back with sheffield(when he signs not if)

Edited by glasgowmicktiger

I'm a firm believer in if anyone who doesn't want to ride for a club should go. You want (as previously stated) 7 riders with the enthusiasm for the club in your side. I believe in the new promotion and am thoroughly lõõking forward to the 2013 season. "Mon the TIGERS!"

• Like 2

No rider will ever be bigger than Glasgow Tigers. It's a shame when riders bite the hand that feeds them, but that's a fundemental issue in British speedway clubs have no real power, riders can really do as they please.

I think you take a chance bringing in young Aussies you get some gems like josh, who ride their heart out for the club and maintain a great relationship with fans and club even when they depart and then there are others who do the opposite. Listen i understand if mason wanted to leave but there are ways of doing it, and he has shown total disdain for Glasgow speedway in my book.

Bring on the scottish derbies! As a monarchs fan the two clubs are bigger than any riders!

Edited by msc1874
  • Like 6

No rider will ever be bigger than Glasgow Tigers. It's a shame when riders bite the hand that feeds them, but that's a fundemental issue in British speedway clubs have no real power, riders can really do as they please.

I think you take a chance bringing in young Aussies you get some gems like josh, who ride their heart out for the club and maintain a great relationship with fans and club even when they depart and then there are others who do the opposite. Listen i understand if mason wanted to leave but there are ways of doing it, and he has shown total disdain for Glasgow speedway in my book.

Bring on the scottish derbies! As a monarchs fan the two clubs are bigger than any riders!

Well said that man!

And on the derbies front, let's hope we get the crowds to match with both sets of supporters making the trip across the M8.

• Like 1

Sad to see josh go without more injuries hopefully and look forward to him coming back with sheffield(when he signs not if)

I really hope that statement is true, A rider I have reallly wanted to see in Sheffield colours for sometime now and one that I really do rate.

I really hope that statement is true, A rider I have reallly wanted to see in Sheffield colours for sometime now and one that I really do rate.

Have a feeling you will get your wish if Josh can steer clear of injuries i really think he can take it to the next level , Really classy performer and stylish on the bike he will be sorely missed at Glasgow unlike his fellow Aussie who decided to treat the club & fan's with no class .

Josh will alway's be made welcome back at Ashfield with whoever he rides for but i have a feeling he will still be a Tiger next year but sadly not the Glasgow variety.