British Speedway Forum
Derwent

Comets In Trouble

The resemblence to Newport is uncanny.

The BSPA seem to want clubs to close with these clowns in charge.

Bowden and Plymouth, Mallett and Newport and possibly Denham and Workington.

I probably shouldn't even grace Bowdens name with time on this forum as he is a waste of sperm.

The resemblence to Newport is uncanny.

The BSPA seem to want clubs to close with these clowns in charge.

Bowden and Plymouth, Mallett and Newport and possibly Denham and Workington.

I probably shouldn't even grace Bowdens name with time on this forum as he is a waste of sperm.

according to the local rag a four man consortium are about to take over at Plymouth.

according to the local rag a four man consortium are about to take over at Plymouth.

I was speaking to one of them last week and things seem OK.

kd normally waits untill the close season to carry out his mafia tactics. looks like he has started early.

think he is having secong thoughts about his imature threats and silly coments to the mefia.

just how do thomas armstrongs make any money with him at the helm. beats me.

the number of people he has banned from workington speedway would put anorher 2/399 on the gate.

Edited by jenga
  • Like 2

I have Jenga on ignore but thought i would read it anyway.......................who is this person and what planet do they live on :oops::oops::blink:

I could go on and personally attack the post but whats the use.

• Like 2

I have Jenga on ignore but thought i would read it anyway.......................who is this person and what planet do they live on :oops::oops::blink:

I could go on and personally attack the post but whats the use.

theres a lot of truth in jengas post

if jenga is the person i believe them to be they have more knowledge in running speedway than you give them credit for

theres a lot of truth in jengas post

if jenga is the person i believe them to be they have more knowledge in running speedway than you give them credit for

Regardless of if he does or he doesn't, it's very easy to talk the talk when it isn't your dough on the line.

• Like 4

what i cant understand is how come one day denham is trying to persuade the bspa to let rusty harrison come back in and a few days later wants to shut shop. is this not a case of denham throwing his toys out of the pram with the bspa with these threats was hoping to change their mind on the harrison saga and when it did'nt go his way this is the end result.

• Like 1

This forum is going down hill fast, i,m all for people having their opinion but to constantly have negativity amonst so called fans is doing no one or the sport any good.............. i despair, maybe some people do not want the sport in Cumbria to survive. :neutral:

• Like 3

This forum is going down hill fast, i,m all for people having their opinion but to constantly have negativity amonst so called fans is doing no one or the sport any good.............. i despair, maybe some people do not want the sport in Cumbria to survive. :neutral:

I think you will find we ALL want Worky to survive.

• Like 1

I think you will find we ALL want Worky to survive.

Hard to fathom when reading some of the comments on this topic.

what i cant understand is how come one day denham is trying to persuade the bspa to let rusty harrison come back in and a few days later wants to shut shop. is this not a case of denham throwing his toys out of the pram with the bspa with these threats was hoping to change their mind on the harrison saga and when it did'nt go his way this is the end result.

Well done trigger, up to speed now :-) Now if the rest of the Leicester fans could just catch up…