British Speedway Forum

The problem is, where are the goalposts defined? Without a definitive list of the "top 20" riders it is easy to say that someone is out and someone else is in.

None of this has actually been defined anywhere, only mentioned by one Promotion so far. I would imagine (said with hope) that a full statement will be made at some point by BSPA to make things clearer, but I'm under the impression that a list has been agreed to already with 7.33 being the cut off

• Like 1

Great start by 're-signing PK.

Don't forget that it's our celebration event/Q&A with Rosco, Patch, Hans, Troy, PK & Simon tonight. 7.45 at Crossways suite in the Moonrakers. All welcome.

Not sure Troy signing would be worthy of putting the flags out!

A shame to see the Town Centre Christmas Light switch on, with the Robins in attendance, has been cancelled due to a poor weather forecast.

Just about right for this season init.

• Like 1

Can see the Robins having another very good year with riders on modest averages, apart from Doyle- who will probably struggle to improve such a high average.

Edited by superguest
  • Like 1

Good signing for the Robins, there's plenty yet to come from Kildemand. He could easily put a point on his average this year.

Interestingly, when he was interviewed at Poole during the top four filler trophy final, he said that he puts much of his success down the stint he had as a Pirate, and that he will always have fond memories of his tenure here, even though it looks unlikely we'll ever be able to fit him in again.

Put that fishing rod away home straight...

Harris will end up at Peterborough which will suit his riding style better than the gate and go served up at Brandon

The 'gate and go' at Brandon you surely mean?

• Like 1

Jason Crump signed as a full assett.

On a much reduced average due to his lack of recent EL experience. About 6 would be fair I think. :-)

On a much reduced average due to his lack of recent EL experience. About 6 would be fair I think. :-)

Would only get a reduced average if he signed for Poole I heard. :D