British Speedway Forum

In todays Adver, Troy refusing to consider a return to Peterborough. Wants to remain a Robin. :t:

@batchattack1: Funny how I didn't even do an interview with anyone but I'm on the back page ... #wordsinmymouthanyonepossibly

In todays Adver, Troy refusing to consider a return to Peterborough. Wants to remain a Robin. :t:

When you consider the number of Peterboro' assets that wants to ride else where, you can but wonder why. Usually it's the clubs farming these riders out to coin in the loan fee, but in this case it's the riders who want away.

On the face of it they have a good racetrack and a nice open stadium (they use, but don't own) So its either the management or the supporters? either way seems strange that so many want to race for other clubs...

When you see this happening, you have to question the ethics and feasibility of asset idea......

• Like 1

Batch always falls out with a club that doesn't pick him. He did the same with Swindon in the past.

Like Iversen and Andersen, he could simply be happier at the track where he has been on loan. Personally I can't believe that P'boro won't go with Bjerre and Sundstrom as their 'big two', as Linus is already signed and Kenneth is on a bit of a bargain average.

I see two of my 'favourite' posters saying such 'eloquent' and typically thought out bile about Jason Doyle....he and Kildemand were the integral part for our surge into the playoffs but just because he doesnt wish to return to Poole one or two in particular cannot refrain from slagging him off...as for being a 'liability' he admits his shoulder was a problem before the op....oh hang on of course his broken jaw was a careless injury...could have sworn he carried on riding....oh and yes silly bloke for breaking his neck wrecking his chances of playoff finals...liability my a**e you attention seeking *******eejits

I think the problem Poole supporters have with Doyle is the comment he made in the local Swindon paper before the play off final about how Poole supporters forgot about him when it came to the 2011 play off final......when in actual fact he couldn't have rode anyway as he was injured......He was also presented with a winners trophy and appeared in the team photo on the night with the rest of the team!!

So he wasn't forgotten about at all.....and when he was presented with his winners trophy he got as big a cheer as the rest of the team...so we never forgot about him at all.....those comments from Doyle are what has upset a lot of Poole supporters....and not just the ones on this forum!!!

• Like 1

I think the problem Poole supporters have with Doyle is the comment he made in the local Swindon paper before the play off final about how Poole supporters forgot about him when it came to the 2011 play off final......when in actual fact he couldn't have rode anyway as he was injured......He was also presented with a winners trophy and appeared in the team photo on the night with the rest of the team!!

So he wasn't forgotten about at all.....and when he was presented with his winners trophy he got as big a cheer as the rest of the team...so we never forgot about him at all.....those comments from Doyle are what has upset a lot of Poole supporters....and not just the ones on this forum!!!

Just like Leigh Adams did when he moved from Poole to Swindon Jason realised how good it was to ride for a team without glory fans like on the South Coast.

• Like 2

I see two of my 'favourite' posters saying such 'eloquent' and typically thought out bile about Jason Doyle....he and Kildemand were the integral part for our surge into the playoffs but just because he doesnt wish to return to Poole one or two in particular cannot refrain from slagging him off...as for being a 'liability' he admits his shoulder was a problem before the op....oh hang on of course his broken jaw was a careless injury...could have sworn he carried on riding....oh and yes silly bloke for breaking his neck wrecking his chances of playoff finals...liability my a**e you attention seeking *******eejits

Shut up

Who says the forum isn't fun anymore! :D

I`ve got a rise out of it a few times... :blink:

Oops,wrong forum... ;):P

And that's a reason to refer to him as a 'liability'?

• Like 2

read it properly he doesn't say that :rolleyes:

Care to clarify what exactly he does say then? Because thats how i'm reading it! Perhaps you just aren't seeing what is plainly there.

Quote.... “It doesn’t really matter if Peterborough want me back if I don’t want to go back, it is up to me and I wouldn’t ride somewhere I didn’t want to ride.

Quote..... “We had a lot of fun at Swindon with Hans and Peter there too, and everyone seemed to enjoy it and want to come back.

Granted it does seem like perhaps there's some confusion as to what exactly constitutes an interview. Perhaps Troy needs to get in touch with Lord Leveson. ;)

Edited by BuzzCagney

When you see this happening, you have to question the ethics and feasibility of asset idea......

Yup! The loan fee doesn't cover the grief that comes with them, whether directly or indirectly.

Care to clarify what exactly he does say then? Because thats how i'm reading it! Perhaps you just aren't seeing what is plainly there.

Quote.... “It doesn’t really matter if Peterborough want me back if I don’t want to go back, it is up to me and I wouldn’t ride somewhere I didn’t want to ride.

i can read perfectly thanks, it has IF in not i won't

it wasn't long a go batch was saying he wouldn't go back to swindon

1 thing you can garantee with batch is he would fall out with his shadow if it was possible

Edited by hans fan

Quote..... “We had a lot of fun at Swindon with Hans and Peter there too, and everyone seemed to enjoy it and want to come back.

Granted it does seem like perhaps there's some confusion as to what exactly constitutes an interview. Perhaps Troy needs to get in touch with Lord Leveson. ;)

or Andy Warren who appears to allegedly have cobbled together a work of fiction with old quotes?

i can read perfectly thanks, it has IF in not i won't

it wasn't long a go batch was saying he wouldn't go back to swindon

1 thing what you can garantee batch would fall out with his shadow if he could

Iv'e had no time for Batch before last season but he really shocked to me by having a great attitude the whole season ...can be no doubt he was very happy last year and it's no wonder he wants to come back .

• Like 2