British Speedway Forum

Is the official Baz?

Of course its not official & yet another bulls..t post from the south coast.

• Like 1

I don't really think they want Bjerre they are just throwing another spanner in the works and i don't blame them,Peterborough are doing themselves no favours.

• Like 1

Of course its not official & yet another bulls..t post from the south coast.

Bull...t. To quote.... Bjerre confirmed he has held talks with Peterborough, but is waiting on the club's management to finalise a deal. If this doesn't happen as expected, Patchett claims he is ready to swoop.

He told the Swindon Advertiser: “Our first offer for Hans was rejected, and I have since re-bid for him.

“We have now also asked Peterborough if we can speak to Kenneth Bjerre as well as Hans, and they can only use one of the two. Kenneth is a very good rider, and we have asked permission to speak to him.”

e

Edited by hrhbig

I don't really think they want Bjerre they are just throwing another spanner in the works and i don't blame them,Peterborough are doing themselves no favours.

As Peterborough can only use one of KB, HA and Troy two of those will be available so why not ask to speak to all three, a decision can then be made when Peterborough decide what they are doing..

As Peterborough can only use one of KB, HA and Troy two of those will be available so why not ask to speak to all three, a decision can then be made when Peterborough decide what they are doing..

You could ask to speak to Sullivan and Niels too! Get in touch with Buster Chapman and get him to ask to speak to all of them as well! That would get Frosts knickers in a twist.

• Like 1

Bull...t. To quote.... Bjerre confirmed he has held talks with Peterborough, but is waiting on the club's management to finalise a deal. If this doesn't happen as expected, Patchett claims he is ready to swoop.

He told the Swindon Advertiser: “Our first offer for Hans was rejected, and I have since re-bid for him.

“We have now also asked Peterborough if we can speak to Kenneth Bjerre as well as Hans, and they can only use one of the two. Kenneth is a very good rider, and we have asked permission to speak to him.”

e

The piece in the Advertiser is not one that says Bjerre is signed for Swindon though like Pirate Baz says though is it?.

I imagine both Kenneth & Hans are happy Swindon have done this with the hope that this stupid stalemate is brought to an end & they both know where they will ride in 2013.

You never know Peterborough might even come to an agreement with Swindon over selling Hans & then we can all move on.

Hope this doesn't bite us on the bum, we could actually end up with Bjerre!! :(

• Like 4

Hope this doesn't bite us on the bum, we could actually end up with Bjerre!! :(

At last someone has expressed horror at the prospect-good on yer Friggs!

P'boro were happy enough to take Mads a couple years back, no one forced them to buy him though did they. About time these promotors grew up and worked for the good of the sport for once, HA could well do a couple more seasons loan at swindon and most probably hold his Testimonial there too, thus saving poor mr frost from doing so, perhaps we shouls just sign Holta & Hancock and leave the bickering to the school kids. :shock:

P'boro Telegraph report tonight states Swindon have withdrawn their offer for Hans and had their approach for Bjerre turned down.

Yep, have to say well done to Swindon in taking that stance

If that's the case then it is getting silly now.

never mind hans will have to go to belle vue,i'm sure you'll find a press release somewhere how he'd always wanted to ride there
  • Like 1

Here ya go blupanther

http://www.peterboro...ubbed-1-4654494

This is getting ridiculous now & I hope Hans ends up with a ride in 2013 but I don't blame Swindon withdrawing their offer as loans are part & parcel of speedway & Peterborough simply can't fit both Hans & Kenneth in their team.

Another winter of clowns dragging the sport through the gutter again then. :mad:

• Like 2