British Speedway Forum

Don't be daft - I know nothing. :lol: Doesn't bother me though because I'm not interested in any rules, statistics or regulations, just four riders racing around an oval track.

Plus you probably know the same amount as the majority of us. :t:

With regards to the speedway rules 2013 I have been reliably informed they haven't been circulated because the BSPA haven't sorted chapter 17 yet.

Unfortunately I have no trouble believing it.

And chapter 17 is what?

And chapter 17 is what?

The part that is missing between 16 and 18. :P

And chapter 17 is what?

Team Formats - Team line ups, Guests, RR Rules Facilities, etc

Team Formats - Team line ups, Guests, RR Rules Facilities, etc

So basically the most important part although allegedly the draft is out for comment at the moment with the final version due for release on March 1.

On your reply though, far too sensible an answer so could you take lessons from mr brum and improve the quality of your one liners please!

Edited by Crump99

It would appear the MC have again ruled that Swindon must buy Batch if they want to use him. Do you really believe that they (the MC) will just shrug their shoulders in 25 days time and allow that ruling to be ignored?

That's if it even exists since nobody has actually provided any factual evidence of where we can find it or any previous applications.

Well if it's said enough times: "It is believed Swindon may wait until March 1 to sign the rider – the point at which any unsigned assets must be made available on loan." - allegedly!

Iversen said:"As I understand it now, if you aren’t signed up by March 1, then you are free to go on loan to clubs. But that’s a bit late." - unless it's been agreed beforehand of course!

Agreed Sarge...dunno the answers but can't see Batch signing for the Aces. He is a winner and will want to be in a winning side. Signing for Bellevue would be a massive backward step for him, and very unlikely he would increase his average in a losing team. Having said that, i do hope they are assemble a decent side for 2013.

Then again he could benefit from riding a technical Track (newly refurbed) and it could spur him on to lead a Team that on Paper does`nt have a chance of winning ?? , It didn`t cause Ginger a problem in the past ...... now there`s a role Model for Batch,

Lucky

• Like 1

I think Hans can add half a point to his average,also PK to average over 8.Ash BIrks i am looking forward to seeing was impressed when i see him last year young English and keen i think if he can average 4.50 would be great learning season for him.

GARY Patchett was spouting the same line in Speedway Star last week. Surely it makes sense.

It is not enough. The whole asset system needs to be reviewed. In fairness to the clubs that have in good faith invested in the system it needs to be unwound in an orderley fashion. One option may be to say it will come to an end in five years time, allowing the clubs a chance to recover an element of their investment in the intervening period. Still probably not enough to save speedway in the UK. In my humble opinion the sport needs a radical overhaul with better quality teams and maybe a change of format. Perhaps when Sky wave goodbye the BSPA will wake up but I fear that may be to late. As to Mr Pratchett, he will say what suits him not the sport. SS may wish to ask him about the proposal to strike Swindon Robins off at Companies House.

I think Hans can add half a point to his average,also PK to average over 8.Ash BIrks i am looking forward to seeing was impressed when i see him last year young English and keen i think if he can average 4.50 would be great learning season for him.

Reckon you will be lucky to see any improvement from Hans. A few seasons past his best now.

PK could well push towards 8 but Birks getting anywhere near 4.5 would be a shock. Will do well to maintain his starting average. Good luck to him though.

FREDRIK LINDGREN TESTIMONIAL

Sunday 10th March- 5pm @ Monmore Green

Fredrik Lindgren

Nicki Pedersen

Andreas Jonsson

Neils K Iversen

Tai Woffinden

Chris Harris

Scott Nicholls

Peter Karlsson

Davey Watt

Ludvig Lindgren

GP RIDER TBA

Ex GP Rider (2012) TBA

;)

4 More to be confirmed soon, including current and ex GP riders

Reckon you will be lucky to see any improvement from Hans. A few seasons past his best now.

PK could well push towards 8 but Birks getting anywhere near 4.5 would be a shock. Will do well to maintain his starting average. Good luck to him though.

No gps for Hans he also will certainly do better away from home this year. Also will be interesting what averages BIrks and Howarth end up with at EL level BIrks what I've seen looked a good starter and has a neat tidy style.