British Speedway Forum

The meeting against Lakeside IS being shown on MON the 9th.

That`s much better news. SKY`s obsession with all things Poole was starting to become out of hand if it had been 3 weeks on the trot and particularly if they missed out on the play offs.

They should have been billing the in form Panthers as the team to watch at the moment.

That`s much better news. SKY`s obsession with all things Poole was starting to become out of hand if it had been 3 weeks on the trot and particularly if they missed out on the play offs.

They should have been billing the in form Panthers as the team to watch at the moment.

It's not being shown on Sky, but the meeting date of Mon 9th September remains.

It's not being shown on Sky, but the meeting date of Mon 9th September remains.

So, which is it?

So, which is it?

Both?! Belle Vue v Poole is being shown Live on Sky. Swindon v Lakeside is being shown to those that attend the Abbey Stadium on the same night :)

• Like 4

Lets be honest. Swindon V Lakeside should be 60-32 and pretty one sided. belle Vue V Poole will be nail biting stuff which could come down to the last heat and mean Poole, Lakeside and Panthers fate could be decided by a single heat.

Sky got this right.

Poole should have the four points wrapped up long before heat 15 on Monday.

• Like 1

Edit I did not mean shown on tv, although it may be, I meant run.

I have changed my post for monday, I used the wrong word, sorry for any misunderstanding

Both?! Belle Vue v Poole is being shown Live on Sky. Swindon v Lakeside is being shown to those that attend the Abbey Stadium on the same night :)

I hope you are right Reliant.

Sky do not show on any schedule which meeting they are showing

maybe if cookie had been there but now it looks like an easy win for poole , i reckon the swindon v lakeside match is the one to show , swindon much better race track , and the more exciting team by far ....

Sky got this wrong ..

• Like 1

So Poole on for a 3rd week running??

All 3 meetings have relevance but i would have thought the Swindon v lakeside meeting would be more relevant.

Still hopefully all 3 will get updates and some coverage so it should be a decent night of TV viewing.

• Like 1

Great for Swindon and the rest because Swindon is a special club keeps on going.The sponsors well are gems and longterm i am very hopeful saying that Swindon is a massive part of British speedway surviving.Swindon,Poole!Lynn, and endless long serving clubs need to be preserved whatever the future is.

• Like 1

Belle Vue can be a tough place to go to, especially with Zorro finding some form, because he can offset Cook's absence to some degree. I just hope the home team go for it, and that's it not payback time for the money Ford gave them.

Apart from that, Lakeside have to go to Swindon first, and although it should be a comfortable home win, they have won at Blunsdon before now when it was least expected.

Edited by BritPete

Why would Sky want to show the inform team of the moment, on an awesome racetrack against a team which includes the World Champion elect. Of course we would all rather watch Poole 'AGAIN' at Kirky Lane, surely.....
  • Like 2