British Speedway Forum

Does it not still leave a loan fee only deal?

Edited by A ORLOV

P'boro were happy enough to take Mads a couple years back, no one forced them to buy him though did they. About time these promotors grew up and worked for the good of the sport for once, HA could well do a couple more seasons loan at swindon and most probably hold his Testimonial there too, thus saving poor mr frost from doing so, perhaps we shouls just sign Holta & Hancock and leave the bickering to the school kids. :shock:

And S'don were happy to take Hans last year, and Gomolski this year,and no one forced you to buy either of them did they. All this schoolground bickering is down to certain promoters who try and bend the rules for their own good, and certainly not for the good of the sport, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

so will the challenge matches with swindon be called the hokey cokey cup, thats the only trophy panthers have won recently

So it would appear that our promotion were not told that their offer for Bjerre had been rejected until it came out in the pboro press....just goes to show how professional certain clubs are.....

Feel so sorry for Hans, Bjerre & Batch....they are the ones caught in the middle of all this.

Edited by hyabb17

so will the challenge matches with swindon be called the hokey cokey cup, thats the only trophy panthers have won recently

And they still dont know who's in and who's out

Yep, have to say well done to Swindon in taking that stance

yes well done Swindon. Make a sensible offer for Hans and get a number 1 for next year or pull out of trying to buy him and try to speak to a rider you'll never get permission to talk to. Excellent work.
  • Like 1

I think the Peterborough promotion have really made fools of themselves and will live to regret their actions. They have treated their "Assets" appallingly and riders won't forget this. Pure 'SPITE' is what I would call it.The BSPA should address the situation immediately!!!!

• Like 2

yes well done Swindon. Make a sensible offer for Hans and get a number 1 for next year or pull out of trying to buy him and try to speak to a rider you'll never get permission to talk to. Excellent work.

If you really read what you posted from an objective unbiased view you'd see how daft it is as there's no winners here but only a sport getting dragged through the mud.

I don't understand how swindon trying to do things right is being so mis-construed but I just wish they'd sign Hans & go to arbitration as there just seems no end to this stupidity.

I think the Peterborough promotion have really made fools of themselves and will live to regret their actions. They have treated their "Assets" appallingly and riders won't forget this. Pure 'SPITE' is what I would call it.The BSPA should address the situation immediately!!!!

Will eastbourne have to buy dryml

If you really read what you posted from an objective unbiased view you'd see how daft it is as there's no winners here but only a sport getting dragged through the mud.

I don't understand how swindon trying to do things right is being so mis-construed but I just wish they'd sign Hans & go to arbitration as there just seems no end to this stupidity.

batch on twitter a few weeks back. "UK deal sorted" #didyougetpermissiontospeaktohim? #illegalapproach #swindondoingtherighthing

they have. They've said Swindon have to buy Batch.

Will eastbourne have to buy dryml

He may yet be in the Panthers 2013 team.

They have ..we have to buy Troy .

Speedway is the loser again!! in these tough times for the sport a bit of unity is needed..Peterborough what can you say, and i have just read of the shabby treatment of Rene Bach a club in crisis comes to mind.
  • Like 1

Who cares as bored of this now. :sad:

i hope common sense prevails,hans on loan and swindon buy batch as a asset

Speedway is the loser again!! in these tough times for the sport a bit of unity is needed..Peterborough what can you say, and i have just read of the shabby treatment of Rene Bach a club in crisis comes to mind.

your reading things what aren't there

• Like 1