British Speedway Forum

Like we needed it confirmed by anybody. The fact they they offered Hans worse terms than he was on as a newbie says it all.

Like we needed it confirmed by anybody. The fact they they offered Hans worse terms than he was on as a newbie says it all.

Decent performance by Batch in the Aussie Championships. Not the strongest field, but as they say, you can only beat what is in front of you. Anyway, good to have a winning habit.

Has Dakota North been signed by an Elite league side?

Decent performance by Batch in the Aussie Championships. Not the strongest field, but as they say, you can only beat what is in front of you. Anyway, good to have a winning habit.

Has Dakota North been signed by an Elite league side?

Imagine Dak will end up at Peterborough & think the lad will do really well.

You were consulted on the offers were you? You must have been as you're quoting facts. Perhaps I've misjudged you.

• Like 1

You were consulted on the offers were you? You must have been as you're quoting facts. Perhaps I've misjudged you.

So - you're calling Bratters a liar are you?

• Like 1

If you meet Bratters he'd tell you not to believe everything you read so no I'm not calling him a liar but just acting on his advice, you should try it :wink:

So you are calling him a liar? Its a shame that even as the evidence stacks against your promotion you continue to twist and turn in your misguided defense of them. There is loyalty and there is blind reverence- you think you are being the former when it is pretty much the latter. Again i suggest to you to leave them to get on with it, particularly if you are going to stoop to saying someone is a liar. Thats the point the argument is lost- along with the last shred of credibility that you might have had.

Shock horror, a Swindon employee, sacked by Peterborough has a dig at Panthers!

• Like 1

Again i suggest to you to leave them to get on with it, particularly if you are going to stoop to saying someone is a liar. Thats the point the argument is lost- along with the last shred of credibility that you might have had.

As I said before I'd be quite happy to leave them to get on with it but unfortunately you lot keep posting diatribe aimed in my club's direction and irrespective of the situation or alleged facts then it'll get a response, always has been the case and always will be. When you can't argue you're position and start getting seriously abusive is when the argument is lost IMO. I do indeed twist and turn like a ... twisty-turny thing but rules are made up so quickly in speedway these days that it's difficult to keep up!

is that a lie :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Shock horror, a Swindon employee, sacked by Peterborough has a dig at Panthers!

He wasn't sacked as you well know

He wasn't sacked as you well know.

Gosh, this is getting more bitchy than an eastenders book club :blink:

Gosh, this is getting more bitchy than an eastenders book club :blink:

typical swindon fans and they moan about the poole fans one lge tittle in 40 plus years and all of sudden there the biggest and best club in the world with the greatest promotion ever

Never trust a man who cant look you in the eye, Frost certainly cant as one is looking at you and the other at the money he has lost on speedway, lol.

• Like 1