British Speedway Forum

I expect he's bored of all the Peterborough bellyachers. Christ knows I am. :blink:

We are the seekers of truth and justice :D

Has Troy now been passed to ride for the Robins as I've not seen anything to confirm it on any web-site????

Has Troy now been passed to ride for the Robins as I've not seen anything to confirm it on any web-site????

The teams are now stated as 'declared' on the BSPA website, as of earlier today, so I guess it will be left to BSPA/Panthers/Robins to sort out the finances and disciplinaries.

The teams are now stated as 'declared' on the BSPA website, as of earlier today, so I guess it will be left to BSPA/Panthers/Robins to sort out the finances and disciplinaries.

Confirmed as expected as our incompetent complicit masters had nowhere else to go, not that they wanted to. The real interest is in the detail of course,

• Like 1

More silverware in the cupboard.....wot no vincentblackshadow, crumpie etc? :o

• Like 1

Or Starman and with us getting the trophy it will save him having to polish it :D
  • Like 1

Will the Elite Trophy and Shield be paraded before the fans on Thursday?...about time we had the presentation as fans have waited 45 years. Get it on Patch, Rosco, and Hansi.

• Like 2

They have their own problems now with their own team - no time to stick their noses in Swindon's business now that Batch is confirmed in the Swindon lineup. They will pop up from time to time to have another pop though - of that there is no doubt :wink:

• Like 2

They have their own problems now with their own team - no time to stick their noses in Swindon's business now that Batch is confirmed in the Swindon lineup. They will pop up from time to time to have another pop though - of that there is no doubt :wink:

Will pop in with my predictions for Orlov's amusement, so be worried if I ever tip you to win. :cheers:

Rather excitable considering those were our first meetings of the season against a heavily fancied team which has already had plenty of track time. Plenty of time left in the qualifying competition. Swindon Panthers is our business or had you conveniently forgotten that nearly half of your team is courtesy of Rick Frost and Peterborough!

We could always compare club honours after your victory in the Elite League official version of the Hokey Cokey Cup (which we hold btw)?

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/clubhonours

http://www.swindonrobins.co/clubhonours.php

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Rather excitable considering those were our first meetings of the season against a heavily fancied team which has already had plenty of track time. Plenty of time left in the qualifying competition. Swindon Panthers is our business or had you conveniently forgotten that nearly half of your team is courtesy of Rick Frost and Peterborough!

As predicted - up he pops :wink:

I didn't realise that Swindon was your business having slagged them off all winter - glory hunter perhaps? :wink:

• Like 1

We could always compare club honours after your victory in the Elite League official version of the Hokey Cokey Cup (which we hold btw)?

http://www.peterboro....co/clubhonours

http://www.swindonro...clubhonours.php

Anyone know who to talk to to get the website updated to show our Elite League win of last year and Elite Shield win of this year?