British Speedway Forum

Swindon fans do not forget that there is a Swindon Supporters Pit Crew event at the Jovial Monk wed 11th at 8pm.

The event is an evening with Troy Batchelor and proceeds go to help the riders with machinery and equipment.

You will also meet up with other Swindon fans

Full details of the event and who to contact are on the Swindon Website Speedway news dated 29 Aug.

• Like 1

Poole should have the four points wrapped up long before heat 15 on Monday.

Could you PM me Wednesday's Lottery Numbers, please?

Could you PM me Wednesday's Lottery Numbers, please?

0-5 0-5 0-5

At least with Rosco's wife and new baby daughter back home and out of hospital and in good health again, he can now concentrate 100% on doing whats right for his promotion and ensuring his riders perform to their full abilities to get a great pay day in the semis!!

Swindon fans do not forget that there is a Swindon Supporters Pit Crew event at the Jovial Monk wed 11th at 8pm.

The event is an evening with Troy Batchelor and proceeds go to help the riders with machinery and equipment.

You will also meet up with other Swindon fans

Full details of the event and who to contact are on the Swindon Website Speedway news dated 29 Aug.

Make Sure troy has plenty to drink so he in tip top form for the Lakeside match the next night .
  • Like 2

At least with Rosco's wife and new baby daughter back home and out of hospital and in good health again, he can now concentrate 100% on doing whats right for his promotion and ensuring his riders perform to their full abilities to get a great pay day in the semis!!

Spot on Skidder, he must be totally drained after recent events..

He should hopefully be able to muster his motivational skills oncemore in time for PO semi's... :D

loktaev is ukraine born

1 - Andersen

2 - Morris

3 - Kildemand

4 - Doyle

5 - Janowski

6 - Zengota

7 - Loktaev

Saw the young Russian (Loktaev) ride for Zielona Gora on Sunday and he looks quite a talent - sign him up Gary!

The Swindon side will be made up of mainly assets next season I reckon. 1. Kildemand. 2. Birks. 3. Morris. 4. Zengota. 5. Doyle. 6. British reserve. 7. British reserve. :o

Why unsure about Nick?...he's a nail on for next season alongwith Doyley and Kildemand and assuming the averages/league structure suit probably also Troy the Boy....here comes that pre season sketch again.....

The Swindon side will be made up of mainly assets next season I reckon. 1. Kildemand. 2. Birks. 3. Morris. 4. Zengota. 5. Doyle. 6. British reserve. 7. British reserve. :o

When you said 'mainly' assets i assume that Birks is the exception?....think your being a little pessimistic there old bean

Change in meeting schedule.

ELRC now on Saturday Oct 19th at 5pm, changed from 12th

Why unsure about Nick?...he's a nail on for next season alongwith Doyley and Kildemand and assuming the averages/league structure suit probably also Troy the Boy....here comes that pre season sketch again.....

When you said 'mainly' assets i assume that Birks is the exception?....think your being a little pessimistic there old bean

I thought he was our asset? If not I reckon the management will secure his signature shocker. Rosco seems to see something in him. Have to admit I agree with him. Birksy has a smooth style and he can gate (although recently he's been poor out of the traps) We need to give him another season, possibly at reserve, but if the EL becomes further diluted, then he ought to be at number two.. I'd like Batchelor back as he has matured in many ways this year. Who would ever have predicted that Batch would be a decent team rider a few years ago? Watching him nurse Hans round on his sick motor recently was inspiring!

One thing's for sure, Kildemand won't be riding for the Robins next year :wink:

Why? Saying that he has got ahead of MJJ now the world is his oyster.

Do not worry Sidney, ER has it about right, just ignore certain posters.