British Speedway Forum

No Wilkinson, and we sign Joe Screen (reportededly) Apart from the parmo shops, who is going to be happy with that? Dear me all i am now waiting for suchanek and bugeja to sign to round off a perfect team!

• Like 1

No Wilkinson, and we sign Joe Screen (reportededly) Apart from the parmo shops, who is going to be happy with that? Dear me all i am now waiting for suchanek and bugeja to sign to round off a perfect team!

Wilko probably won't be on the maximum money, maybe they could up his points money to cover the lost bonus? Dilger had even more bonus points.

Well that my deal with Redcar speedway off if the change to the points scoring stays . I'm now a big point money earning rider so therefore this change will hit me hard ...... Yet again the cost cutting his the rider ! . Maybe others in the sport should do there jobs a bit better and maybe things would be different . Riders wages have not gone up for quite some time but parts for the bikes do ..... The selected parts we have to buy are over priced !!! And not an open market place !! So demand stupor prices ! . Fuel cost rise , our fuel payments have been the same for 6/7 years !!! Now we lose point money .

Ooooo but the elite keep there bonus points ??? Think that's grounds for discrimination !!! Don't you think ? .

Well done agm members

Wilkinsons post Facebook

Theres an "if" in there and it isnt Redcar where the problem lies. Lets hope a solution can be found.

can anyone tell me what is the premier league pay scales ??????????????

I would have thought that was the business of the Riders involved, not yours, mine or anybody elses. :angry:

I would have thought that was the business of the Riders involved, not yours, mine or anybody elses. :angry:

A bit rude. I think the post was innocent enough likes

Bit quiet on here, any news, rumours etc.

seams quiet across the board maybe 1 or 2 teams chasing the same riders so holding everyone else up

Bit quiet on here, any news, rumours etc.

Errrm - I heard a rumour that the Duchess of Cambridge was pregnant - turned out to be true. :t::) :)

Errrm - I heard a rumour that the Duchess of Cambridge was pregnant - turned out to be true. :t::) :)

That's what you get when you have been riding. Take Care. :P

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

thank you for your rude answer white knight i was just asking a polite question about the wage cap didnt expect rude answer like that

maybe you lack manners

• Like 1

seams quiet across the board maybe 1 or 2 teams chasing the same riders so holding everyone else up

how about signing Nedermark ? based in Darlo.

how about signing Nedermark ? based in Darlo.

You would be getting a good, if sometimes inconsistant Rider. Certainly he would be worth a punt. :approve: :approve: