British Speedway Forum

hey people.. i really do mean it.. its Redcar title for the taking// look at the reserves they have. plus the 1 to 5 will improve in 2013..

hey people.. i really do mean it.. its Redcar title for the taking// look at the reserves they have. plus the 1 to 5 will improve in 2013..

Nothing can be guaranteed for 2013,add in injuries and other teams strengthening up and its virtually impossible to say the title is Redcars,even if they do indeed have a decent team.Look at last years Champs Scunthorpe,they made a couple of changes and ended up taking the title.

Can you expand on this statement, and inform we Redcar supporters who our reserves are, as I see it we still have not named a full squad :neutral:

• Like 2

The official Redcar website has had the CMAs reset to zero for next year. Skidmore and Dyer are included as you'd expect. More interestingly though Dilger has also been included while Wilko's name is missing. Anyone know if this is just a mistake or is Dilger now in and Wilko out?

The official Redcar website has had the CMAs reset to zero for next year. Skidmore and Dyer are included as you'd expect. More interestingly though Dilger has also been included while Wilko's name is missing. Anyone know if this is just a mistake or is Dilger now in and Wilko out?

If you click on "team" it shows Wilko but not Dilger, something wrong somewhere.

No real surprise that Dilger is the final rider. Decent looking side again, strength in depth with good reserves.

Very happy to have Diggles back. Said it before, no big hitters but solid in depth, plenty to improve upon and a good reserve partnership.

Roll on Mar.......................... erm April. :party:

• Like 1

Havvy has announced his retirement from riding. All the best for the future.

Havvy has announced his retirement from riding. All the best for the future.

Will never forget a heat with Zorro where they exchanged places for fun at the OTA. Probably the best heat of racing I have ever seen. Full throttle, total commitment, highly entertaining with each rider respecting each other. Happy retirement Havvy.