British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
June01

Nicki Or Chris?

The Monster sponsored series will probably end up with a Monster sponsored rider winning the title. I think it all boils down to the track and [possible] tactical riding by some... and not for the first time ;)

I'm flying out on Friday morning, with a few other crew, so we'll see what the tracks like ahead of the big day.

Edited by deadmau5

WARD one of those young riders who could break through and challenge like Peter Collins and Michael Lee....

Not at the age of 17 Philip! wIll he be aged 21 then? cant wait too see him in the series though.

Torun is a track which really brings out in the open a rider's full repetoire of skills. In my opinion, Chris Holder is the better all round rider and the best in the world right now. If he handles the pressure, he'll prove that on Saturday. That's my head talking. But my heart has a soft spot for that pantomime villain Pedersen. Got my tickets - can't wait to see it all unfold!

don't really get people calling him arrogant and so on, .

At Lakeside a fan manged to get evrybodys autograph except Holders, apparantley he was 'too busy' to sign the programme

As for who I want to win, I'm not bothered, who ever wins the title will have worked all season for it, so deserve their success.

GP losing it's appeal to me after reading about JC's retirement

At Lakeside a fan manged to get evrybodys autograph except Holders, apparantley he was 'too busy' to sign the programme

BUT you don't actually know that he was "too busy" so a bit unfair to cast him as a villain don't you think?

As for who I want to win, I'm not bothered, who ever wins the title will have worked all season for it, so deserve their success.

GP losing it's appeal to me after reading about JC's retirement

Can't wait til Saturday!

Not fussed who wins, just hope it goes down to the wire and Chris Harris signs off with a 24 point maximum!

Pedersen for me though both are my favorite two riders in the GP

Over the years I have warmed to Nicki, so if Greg cannot then I prefer him too. Holder is one of the new breed of Aussies with immense talent, but I am not convinced by their party all the time ethics. The likes of Adams, Wiltshire and Crump were total professionals and great ambassadors. Very was very little to dislike about them.

Holder, Ward, Watt, Nick Morris, to name a few need to take a leaf out of their elders.

• Like 2

if its wet holder will win it :neutral:

Over the years I have warmed to Nicki, so if Greg cannot then I prefer him too. Holder is one of the new breed of Aussies with immense talent, but I am not convinced by their party all the time ethics. The likes of Adams, Wiltshire and Crump were total professionals and great ambassadors. Very was very little to dislike about them.

Holder, Ward, Watt, Nick Morris, to name a few need to take a leaf out of their elders.

agree :D

SEE the video link posted elsewhere or go to

http://speedwaygp.co...hind-the-scenes

Looks like it will be wet in Torun tomorrow. Hope the roof does its job and the championship decider doesn't come down to a wet lottery.

Philip,

Can you tell me just how much weather the extended roof is expected to keep out at the Motoarena?

I know it's not the retractable type,but how far across the track does it extend? Any past evidence from Angels home matches?

PS: Keeping to the thread title I'll go for the best man on the night..............(but would like to see a new challenger prove himself)

Edited by lastword

Lesser of 2 evils here. Nicki for the fact he is dirty and Holder to smug and do i really want his grin all over my tv on saturday with Ward jumping all over him?

Nicki for me

• Like 1

As I said, I hope that Nciki wins the title but I also hope that Jason wins his last GP:

Results final:

1. Jason

2. Nicki

3. Gollob

4. Holder.